Favorite time of day/ season / place to ride

Skybow388

Reaction score
Visit site
So my favorite time of day is like sunset in the fall. Feels perfect and makes your worries go away. My favorite place is debatable. I really enjoy the back roads of Mississippi. That's where I live so 50% or so (9 of my 16.6 mile commute) is in back roads. Surprisingly most of the back roads here are smooth and contain a lot of curves and twistes. I am a sucker for turns!

2006 faster blue fz6

I would probably say summer mid to later in the day when the humidity is low and I can just where a t-shirt under my mesh jacket and be comfortable. I do love the evenings as well but hate the deer that are moving around and really love the fall but hate having to keep a watchful eye out for leaves.

Definitely spring, the first day it gets over 70F after a cold winter. Nothing like the warm breeze in your face that you haven't felt since that one nice day in December.

Favorite location is hands down the Appalachian mountains, anywhere between VA and TN on an open mountain road with no traffic and afternoon sun shining through the new leaves.

I love early morning rides especially in the summer. No one else is on the road. My favorite place to ride would be any twisty road following my hubbie's a*^.

Indian Summer (late Sept./early Oct.) in NorCal, first thing in the morning as the sun rises when it's already 60º's plus. Anywhere in the coastal mountain range by my house or a little farther south through the ranchlands it's surreal...:drool:

Definitely spring, the first day it gets over 70F after a cold winter. Nothing like the warm breeze in your face that you haven't felt since that one nice day in December.
Nothing like that!

All day, Every day is my favorite time to ride.
Seconded.... except for when I'm too weak to ride in the cold (or rain/snow)

Back