Fantasy Football League

xgrafcorex

arachnobiker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't foresee myself doing all that great. I like football but don't follow it much, so I think my draft picks are going to be not great. We'll see, and it will be interesting to see how the rest of it goes. I've always wondered about playing in a league, might as well be with some FZ brethren.

I think I asked it already in this thread, has anyone here watched the show The League? It's pretty funny and is all about a group of friends in a Fantasy Football League.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
I totally forgot about the draft and scheduled a date. Doh. I'm afraid of the auto-draft because that has screwed me in the past before, especially with a 10 team league.

I've watched the League, it's hilarious.

Azrael

Reaction score
Visit site
I totally forgot about the draft and scheduled a date. Doh. I'm afraid of the auto-draft because that has screwed me in the past before, especially with a 10 team league.

I've watched the League, it's hilarious.

If the Yahoo auto-pick is anything like CBS you should be scared. I auto-picked last year and it picked 2 kickers for me. True facepalm moment.

Azrael

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't foresee myself doing all that great. I like football but don't follow it much, so I think my draft picks are going to be not great. We'll see, and it will be interesting to see how the rest of it goes. I've always wondered about playing in a league, might as well be with some FZ brethren.

I think I asked it already in this thread, has anyone here watched the show The League? It's pretty funny and is all about a group of friends in a Fantasy Football League.

Meh. You'd have to be exceptionally lucky to win on the basis of your starting draft day picks anyway. Most of them will probably go down hurt. In the leagues I've played in the person who managed his team best in the game weeks and adds good players before any one else is the one who won.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh it gets better, Yahoo has locked me out of my account and I have to wait 24 hours to try again. Can you check and make sure I'm still in the league?

xgrafcorex

arachnobiker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am alternating back and forth between 5th and 6th pick. :BLAA:

Just under an hour to go, I need to brush up on some strategy here, I don't know a lot of players. The ones I do know will likely be some of the first to go.

xgrafcorex

arachnobiker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, we'll see how it turns out. A number of the people I was going to pick were picked earlier but that's the way she goes.

I didn't like my team name, so I changed it. I changed my helmet to match the new name. :thumbup:

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
My date went well, I haven't seen my team yet. You can plan on calling me the comeback kid if it sucked that bad from Autodraft.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
So, I finally got my email connected to my Yahoo account correctly and back in to Yahoo, but now I'm not connected to the league. Let me know

I don't know but my yahoo name is smanssky007

Azrael

Reaction score
Visit site
So, I finally got my email connected to my Yahoo account correctly and back in to Yahoo, but now I'm not connected to the league. Let me know

I don't know but my yahoo name is smanssky007

Hi,

I got the request from you on Yahoo but I'm worried that if I accept that, you'll show up as an entirely new player and not be able to use your drafted team.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

I got the request from you on Yahoo but I'm worried that if I accept that, you'll show up as an entirely new player and not be able to use your drafted team.

I believe as the commish, you can put all those players back on my team, if you just copy them down or save a screen shot. I've done that before, rebuild a roster.

However, I think you go under Commish tools, then under Team Management there is a transfer team option and just follow that. You'll just have to put a note so people don't freak out. I believe if you do that the other Yahoo user name will be gone, and my actual one will be there(which I don't even know how that happened because it was linked to the same email).

Azrael

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good. I went to the Transfer Team option and changed the email id to your gmail one. That should have sent out an invite that should automatically segue you in.

Also, I replied before to your request on the league. That should have sent you back the league URL so you could join the league on your gmail id. I think you should ignore that and just follow the instructions on the mail that Yahoo sent for the Team Transfer. Hope this works out. Good luck!

Last edited: