Fantasy Football 2011

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If were playing espn, Ill let someone else take my spot..Im already in a money pool on espn so the thought of loogging in and out between profiles all year doesnt appeal to me.

Mojave

Reaction score
Visit site
If were playing espn, Ill let someone else take my spot..Im already in a money pool on espn so the thought of loogging in and out between profiles all year doesnt appeal to me.

One profile can be in multiple leagues. I was in 3 ESPN leagues at once and it worked great: only logged in once and easily switch between the 3 teams.

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
It sounds like most of us are ok with playing just for fun. I'm fine with that and it's probably easier on my end as far as setting things up. I'd still like to set up a draft. That said if you can't make it to the draft or don't want to go through it you can just let it autopick for you. Best of both worlds i guess. For those of you that would like to participate in the draft, does this Sunday night at 8:00 work for you? Should be a good time.

Full Throttle

Reaction score
Visit site
Who is going to create the league? What is the name of the league so we can join? I'll probably be out of town Sunday but I can try and do it.

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
I can probably figure it out. I've never done it before but I looked into it a bit yesterday. If anyone has done it before and knows what they're doing feel free to make it happen. Let me know. Otherwise, it looks like we'll have 10 teams and I'll try to create the league tonight.

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
OK the league has been created! I will need your email addresses in order to send you the invite. Right now I have the league set at 12 teams. We have 11 people who have said that they would do it. I can change the teams up until 1 hour before the draft. We do have to have an even number though. The order of the draft will be randomly selected one hour before the draft. I'm pretty sure that if you don't show up to the draft it will autopick for you but check on this. So we're still welcoming new teams and again if you want in please either post your email on the thread or feel free to pm me if you want.

Should be a great time I can't wait!!:thumbup:

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Just a reminder that I still need email address from a few of you. And if anybody else is interested in playing this year I can always add more teams. Draft is Sunday night so I need to get the teams all set up by 7:00pm on Sunday at the very latest.

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys! The draft is right around the corner and if you haven't sent me your email address yet or signed up after I've sent the invite then you need to get it to me ASAP. If it doesn't get in soon you won't be able to get in. We're still welcoming anyone who wants to play but hasn't posted on the thread. It'll be a great time. The more the merrier. :thumbup:

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
The draft is tonight. Right now we have 9 teams registered and we'll need an even number to make it work. If anyone else wants to play please pm me your email so I can send out an invite. From there, you'll have to sign up before 7:00pm tonight. The draft is at 8 but you can just let it auto pick if you don't want to do the draft.

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If anybodys interested, I'd be willing to throw down $25 into a pool to top finisher. Doesnt matter if everybody pays, but whoever pays and finishes in the best spot gets the money.
At the end of the year people send the winner the dough(paypal,cash;) We did that a couple of years ago without a hitch. Everybody paid up in the end.

ps...have to commit to the money before the draft to be eligible to buy in..otherwise you play for free

pps..may be around to LIVE draft...if its for money I'll try a little harder to be around...so sunny out already..:thumbup:

Last edited:

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Count me in for $25. I'll be seeing it again surely so it's not too difficult haha jk:BLAA: Sounds like a good time to me.

On a side note, we still only have 9 teams registered. We need an even number of some kind so we need one more team. If anybody has friends or family that would like to play that would work out great. If I can't get a 10th team I'll have to make up a team and have it do an auto draft and just not do anything all year. Kinda sucks but it would be the only other way I think. I'm open to suggestions though.

t1j2f3

Reaction score
Visit site
If anybodys interested, I'd be willing to throw down $25 into a pool to top finisher. Doesnt matter if everybody pays, but whoever pays and finishes in the best spot gets the money.
At the end of the year people send the winner the dough(paypal,cash;) We did that a couple of years ago without a hitch. Everybody paid up in the end.

ps...have to commit to the money before the draft to be eligible to buy in..otherwise you play for free

pps..may be around to LIVE draft...if its for money I'll try a little harder to be around...so sunny out already..:thumbup:

I'm in for $25.