Fantasy Football 2011

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Any interest in doing this again this year. I had a blast with it last year. Just thought I'd send out a feeler and see if I could generate a little buzz.

Mojave

Reaction score
Visit site
I wasn't in this league last year (didn't own an FZ6), but I'm definitely interested.

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like to get at least 8 people involved in order to get a full enough league. We can discuss the details once we have a full league. Come on guys and gals it adds a whole other dimension to your football watching experience.:D

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
What site are you planning on using? (Yahoo/ESPN/CBS/NFL/etc) Just curious, and I will most likely play.

Last year we did yahoo. That's the only one I'm familiar with but I just found out this week that my office has fantasy football blocked on yahoo but not espn. I didn't check any others. I'm up for whatever's the best so what would you guys prefer?

It looks like we've got 5 people in. we need at least 3 more to make this a go.

Mojave

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in 2 other ESPN leagues, so I would prefer ESPN, but it really doesn't matter.

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll play but haven't played before (don't laugh!)

No judgement here. I played for the first time last year. It was a blast.

We only need one more person to make this work. I'll look into setting it up. I've never set one up before but how tough can it be.

Last year we didn't do a draft so we didn't put money down. I don't care either way about putting money down but I would like to do a draft.

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Well that makes 8! I guess I was leaning towards ESPN if that works for everyone. We can take more people if we get some more interest I just think 8 is the minimum for a good league.

Do you guys want to put money down or just play? Also I'd like to do an actual draft this year if that works for you guys. Let me know your thoughts.

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If its for money(which is OK with me) Ill live draft, but if its for ****zngiggles, then I'll just let the comp auto-pick.

Mojave

Reaction score
Visit site
Well that makes 8! I guess I was leaning towards ESPN if that works for everyone. We can take more people if we get some more interest I just think 8 is the minimum for a good league.

Do you guys want to put money down or just play? Also I'd like to do an actual draft this year if that works for you guys. Let me know your thoughts.

I'd prefer to just play using ESPN. I'm cool with either draft or auto-pick.

FZ6_Dude

FZ6 Corner Carver
Reaction score
Visit site
I wouldnt mind getting in... ive used yahoo before so familiar with it but i really dont care if we use ESPN it cant be too much different...

I would rather play for the giggles... kinda strapped on cash atm... if this doesnt fit with everyone else then ill gladly bow out and let ya'll do your thing...

also down for the auto-pick...