fantastic contraption

finboz

stealth browser
Reaction score
Visit site
every now and again the internets deliver something which is so good you dedicate hours of your life to it, with this in mind dont click the link if you have anything important to do today :)

you were warned

20 levels, 3 wheels, 2 types of joining rods. A move/edit tool and a delete tool.
Looks quite simple but it can be very complex.

The aim is to make a contraption to carry a shape to the red goal 'area'

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
That is the coolest game ever made and I'm on level 10 or so "mission to mars" and I'm stuck but I won't leave work... thanks buddy.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Geeez! I hate you! ;) I just stayed 35 extra minutes at work without realizing it!

Nice and addictive!!! Thanks! (I think!) :rof:

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh thanks. last I checked my kids all lived at home and I had two dogs, now I only one kid is home and one dog:eek:

Physics "crack"

Damn thats challenging/addicting

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks i was up untill 3am last night and i only made it half way and now im back to playing it again when i should be doing something productive.

good game though :thumbup::thumbup:

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
I got mars done and a few more last night, I used a swinging arm to toss the red thing in there. Stuck on the big ball right now and contemplating a separate vehicle to push the ball out, it's a cluster though

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got mars done and a few more last night, I used a swinging arm to toss the red thing in there. Stuck on the big ball right now and contemplating a separate vehicle to push the ball out, it's a cluster though

I got through that one after MANY tries.... I'm stuck on the Tube now. Truly puzzling!

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
This looks like it might be dangerous, I've got too many projects to work on right now...I'll have to bookmark it for when I have some free time! :thumbup:

Also it reminds me of a game I used to play when I was younger, Incredible Machine or something like that.

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, I haven't gotten anything done at work today. I'm hooked... On the other hand our design programs have been glitching and locking up all day, so I've had some time...

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, I have to brag on this one, as I spent two hours on it.

This is for the Down Under level. It launches the ball, and then hauls it back in after hitting the target!

once it scores, hit Back and keep watching.

Fantastic Contraption: A fun online physics puzzle game

Wow! That's an engineering feat! :D Show's your creative mind at work! Mine was a lot simpler with a counter weight over one edge and a wheel to push the object over the other edge with enough links to swing it into place.

Very cool that you actually pulled it back in!!! Now show me how you engineer the Tube! I am SOOOO stuck!