Fall Street Vibrations Slow Bike Race

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I finally lost to one of our motor units in the annual slow bike race. I played by the motor units rule, NO BRAKES, clutch only. A little suspicious that he decided to activate his emergency lights that has a ton of LED's and strobe lights on the rear of the bike once we start rolling and sees that he's losing, which would make it very difficult to detect any brake lights. Not that I'm saying he used his brakes, but it would make it hard to see if he did use 'em. Going back down tonight for a rematch!

https://youtu.be/skw-JerRtfo.

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I would have been proud to have finished 3rd in that competition! Congrats Kenny, you have many of the skills I want when I grow up!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Went down tonight and raced at 5 when it was still light out. Different cop, and he agreed to use brakes. I spanked his ass, video is not even worth posting.

I was told by another motor unit that they have a kill switch that will disable their brake light or any light. I wasn't suppose to know that. Even if they did, I had them activate their emergency lights and had them hit their brake light, you could barely see them. You had to be looking for them to see them illuminate.