Fairing

towa

Papa Smurf
Reaction score
Visit site
Need new fairing for my new trackbike (old FZ6 that I got as my 2. bike). Seems to be impossible to get a new fairing at a reasonable prise, so looked around and got two offers;
A) Top faring for a Yamaha FZ750 and B) full fairing from a GSXR-1100 (91/92).

I will probably have to work hard to fit any of them, what would You do - I prefer some kind of faring for a track bike.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Need new fairing for my new trackbike (old FZ6 that I got as my 2. bike). Seems to be impossible to get a new fairing at a reasonable prise, so looked around and got two offers;

I will probably have to work hard to fit any of them, what would You do - I prefer some kind of faring for a track bike.
I would probably opt for a bikini fairing. Power bronze do a whole range of them.
Cheap if you crash.

Nel

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
I myself am building a track fairing with my wrecked parts and ebay parts. All I need is a speedo and I have a complete set!

I like the FZ750 styling though, it would be cool for a track fairing.

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com

I don't remember where you live in Denmark, - but if you would like to, we could meet up and you could have a look at the Powerbronze fairing I have mounted?

towa

Papa Smurf
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi would have been fun - lets meet at a trip instead - I've already ordered the FZ 750 fairing. Just another fun project:rolleyes:

By the way - I live near Skanderborg!!