F/S Mivv Exhaust, VS02, HID Projector kit

Lagerhead

Reaction score
Visit site
Sold my 2006 FZ6 yesterday, have some extras for sale.

Sold Stainless steal Mivv Exhaust. Had it on the bike for 3 months, maybe 1,000 miles. The sound is Orgasmic! Never thought a 600 could sound so good. Removable baffles, makes it sound like stock. Like having two exhausts!
$450 shipped (US only,Maybe Canada ;)) Sold

Sold VS02 kit. Got from a forum member, installed once, then took off to do a retrofit. Sold the bike before I had a chance. Installs very solid. Just takes some time. Was going to look wicked with a projector. Will come with a 2007 headlight harness. Minor damage to one of the mounts, but does not affect installation.
$175 Shipped Sold

3. The counter part to the VS02. Sportbike Stage III kit. Opened, but never installed. GTi-r Shroud. 35w ballasts. bi-xenon d2s projector. H4 wire harness. Once retrofited, just plug and play. Sportbike Stage III Kit - Complete Retrofit Kits from The Retrofit Source Inc
$125 shipped

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Jmnielsen

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm still interested in the vs02. I ordered a buell headlight setup the day before you posted and am waiting to receive that. If I don't like it I'll return it and buy this, if it's still around.

megatronixs

Reaction score
Visit site
I sent a pm.yesterday about the exhaust i dont think it worked plwase pm me back if you did , if not still pm me i can't figure it out :)