F/S D-3 Aluminum grips blue 7/8"

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Used in excellent condition. Takes away hand vibration. $18.00 shipped to the states.

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
My bank stays open till 5 on Fridays so I had time to stop after work and get an $18 cashiers check made out to you. It'll go out with the morning mail. It should be in your mailbox by...Tue-Wed...I think?

*edit*
Just found this pic that answers my (unasked) question...."Will a CrampBuster work with these grips?"
This was what my FZ looked like for a 10 day trip from NY to NC and the Smoky Mountains. Thie waterproof Givi 40 liter top bag is the sh!t! I cant recommend it enough.

IMG_0450_zps154d5ee2.jpg

Man the mail is SLOW!!

Last edited:

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
My bank stays open till 5 on Fridays so I had time to stop after work and get an $18 cashiers check made out to you. It'll go out with the morning mail. It should be in your mailbox by...Tue-Wed...I think?

*edit*
Just found this pic that answers my (unasked) question...."Will a CrampBuster work with these grips?"

Man the mail is SLOW!!

What i did was cut my grip puppies just so that it covers the black part of the grip(rest is blue of course) With the grip puppy on the grip the cramp buster worked fine. Guess you caught it in the picture. good eye!

phranK2k11

Reaction score
Visit site
I got the grips in the mail today :cheer: If I hadn't seen pics with them installed on S.D.Willie's bike, I'd say they were brand new! :thumbup:
100_6383_zpse3c3ec4c.jpg

Thanks for passing them along at a discount!

phranK2k11

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to leave ya hangin so long! I got the grips on and am loving them so far! they match the 06' blue pretty well (better than the the2wheels levers). I'll post pics soon-ish :rolleyes:

phranK2k11

Reaction score
Visit site
Was just outside taking pics to help another forumite with a start button problem and stopped for a sec to get a pic of the grips installed on my FZ.
aluminumgrips.jpg

phranK2k11

Reaction score
Visit site
I think the intended mounting direction is the other way but I hold the grips toward the inside and they felt better with the rubber part there instead of holding the slippery aluminum part. I did dry fit them both ways before gluing them that way.