Extra long length mens textile trousers

DiamondBullet

Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure where to post this as not related to the FZ6 as such, however I'm really struggling to find a long enough textile trouser. I'm 6'4" tall and recently bought Richa Monsoon trouser in a Large and Long size. Unfortunately they still aren't long enough. They are measuring 34" inner seam length and I really need 36" when sat on my bike. Any suggestions as to manufacturers who would make a trouser in this length would be appreciated. FYI I'm only a 32" waist normally but could go up to a large or 34" on motorcycle trousers. I also want a good slimish fit so nothing too bulky and with a removable thermal liner.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

heavy_-j

Braaaap
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey mate,

I think what you're looking for is KLIM gear!

They make a lot of different stuff at everything from entry level to $2k+ adventure suits.

More importantly they make Long sizes in all their pants....
I just got my brand new pair of KLIM Overland's in 36-Long, and they are LONG! I'm ~6'2" and these sit all the way down at my heels when I have the waist band above my hip bones, and when I sit down on the FZ they're still at my ankles like they should be! Can't tell you how nice that is.....and the super comfy D3O padding these come with actually sits in the right place when you sit down too.

I highly recommend these pants....100% waterproof....huge vents...and LONG. If I had to guess I'd say they're close to a 38 inseam. Which may sound huge, but when you're sitting on the bike nothing less will stay at your ankles I reckon.

Special order if you have to...they fit true to size I'd say too. These 36's fit over a pair of jeans on my 34" waist...pretty spot on.

Hope that helps....:thumbup:

-Jason

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
I am 6ft 6 with a 36 inseam and a 38 waist. I wear IXS Cadiz goretex pants that I picked up from another inmate on the ADVrider forum. Having said that I wear long boots so I'm not really too worried about the length of my pants.