a good deal of course...lol

Thanks

Scott

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum, hang around and keep an eye on the for sale section, someone is always trying to sell their exhausts. also check out the sticky at the top of the welcome page, we have a deal running with Two brothers, they are just about the best looking pipes for these bikes.

S

soul2coal

I just bought a set of Leo Vince SBK carbon fibers for $604 out the door. Will be posting pics real soon. MATT

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
$600 ~ $800 for more noise? You must be a kid, right? Seriously, if your going to spend that much money why don't you do something that actually improves or benifits the bike? I would buy a new shock or update the forks.

S

soul2coal

First off, If you must know, I'm a 31 year old. Secondly, it's my bike, I paid for it, and I'll build it the way I want to. I thought this forum was built on the premiss of helping people who share the same passion/love of bikes we all have, not to criticize the choices you make. If an aftermarket exhaust isn't what your interested in, thats fine, but don't tell that my money can be better spent elsewhere. It's my money, I work 6 days a week, I'll decide where my money is best spent.

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
First off, If you must know, I'm a 31 year old. Secondly, it's my bike, I paid for it, and I'll build it the way I want to. I thought this forum was built on the premiss of helping people who share the same passion/love of bikes we all have, not to criticize the choices you make. If an aftermarket exhaust isn't what your interested in, thats fine, but don't tell that my money can be better spent elsewhere. It's my money, I work 6 days a week, I'll decide where my money is best spent.
Very well said....:thumbup:

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought my Scorpions for yep you guessed it....NOISE! It was 500 dollhairs bought from the local yama dealer. I wanted 2 bros but money prevented it. you wont be disappointed with the scorps. Loud, looks good, and loud. money well spent

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree with soul2coal as well. Louder bikes are safer bikes IMHO.

I commute on my bike, and would get idiots cagers moving over on me at least twice a week.. UNTIL... I put a set of Leo Vince cans on. Haven't had 1 incident since then... main reason... NOISE, they can hear me and stay in their own lane.

:)

FZ6771

Reaction score
Visit site
I have two FZ6's one with Akrapovic about $750 the other has the stock pipe. I had a muffler shop cut open the stock exhaust and remove the baffles and weld it back up for $85 it sounds better than the Akrapovic's and makes more power. And you will have money to buy a Penske sport shock.....

jniedermeyer

6 Time SuperBowl Champs
Reaction score
Visit site
ya my bike is annoyingly louder than stock with the m4 titanium with carbon caps. i think i paid $550 u can have em for $400 but u pay shipping.

Last edited:

shimmy

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all the info, and of course its for the noise
Im 31 yrs old and I love it, does anyone have the
devil exhaust, it sounds pretty sweet on you tube,
I just need something to compete with my buddys
tl1000 its LOUD and nasty,Ill be looking in to a group
buy on here, I just hope its the right time for me,
Thanks all

Scott

shimmy

Reaction score
Visit site
ya my bike is annoyingly louder than stock with the m4 titanium with carbon caps. i think i paid $550 u can have em for $400 but u pay shipping.

Ill look into them, never heard of them before, anyone else hear
of these ones before? thoughts? Ill drop you a pm if interested
Thanks

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I noticed the same thing. The sound does make a difference in people noticing you, that is, if they're not texting someone, while listening to their mp3 player.

Be ever vigilant out there and most importantly Have Fun!

Last edited:

Philippe1985

Reaction score
Visit site
It is not just for the cars that an louder exhaust is good. I also notice less animals trying to cross the street. Before the exhaust mod I sometimes had pigeons flying right at me, didn't have that anymore since then. :) And yes I still have the db-killers in my leo's. ;)
The thing with the leo's is (and most aftermarket exhaust systems) that there are no gasket's to connect the pipes. So that's why a new system makes more noise even with the db-killers than you expect it to make. Once there are enough off exhaust gaz residuals in the pipes the small gaps between the pipes get fully closed. :)