Exhaust help

VNP3

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys does anyone know which yoshimura pipe fits an 09 fz6n?

Also shout out any pipes you think are better/cheaper.

thanks guys

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
There are a lot of aftermarket exhausts! Unfortunately bikes that have 2 cans cost a lot more. You might find a member here that has a used exhaust.

A search on the Yosh site should result in the exhaust that will fit the FZ6 if they make one.

Other companies that make FZ6 exhaust:
Two Brothers Racing.
Leo Vince
Scorpion

Hope this helps

Oh yeah! What part of Jersey? :D

VNP3

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Thanks, any information helps! The yosh website looked like it was paired with silencers and considering the stock pipes are quiet enough already, so thats not what im looking for, i want the FZ6 to be and sound meaner.

from central jersey! why you from also?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes I'm originally from Asbury area.

Even with inserts the Yosh will sound great. I use Two Brothers Racing. Buy the P1X db killers for sound suppression( Additional 70 bucks).

I really like Leo Vince sound and design and I think they come with removable inserts.

VNP3

Reaction score
Visit site
two brothers is also something i was looking at, can you get them with out the sound surpressors? Also, so i can start looking for used ones which two brothers model should i be looking for?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Haha - don't get started on "which exhausts are better", it's a real area for trouble.

Best way to settle any dispute is to go for Leo Vinces :)

LOL! :D I'm betting we can can have a civilized discussion to help a member decide what he wants based on input from us as a group, dollar amount, how they'll look, and sound.

Personally I like the Leo Vince look and sound but I've used Two Bros. on three of my bikes and I'm very happy with them. :rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
two brothers is also something i was looking at, can you get them with out the sound surpressors? Also, so i can start looking for used ones which two brothers model should i be looking for?

Two Bros. don't come with suppressors. You have to buy them separate and are not cheap.

They come in a variety of basic flavors like aluminum, carbon fiber, and titanium.
They have what they call a Black Series and some other multicolored treatments that are pretty wild. The tips on all of them are magnesium alloy.

Take your time and get other ideas and impressions form other members.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
any pointers on where to start looking to buy...

I generally buy them with the bike I'm purchasing. Hopefully some other members can jump in with some sources....
Other wise Good Ol Google!

g8anos

Reaction score
Visit site
Leo's rule...

Good quality for a reasonable price. The came in with mid pipe cat-replacement and removable db-killers. Very nice sound, deep and bass.

I have the inserts installed and even with them, the difference to stock is very noticeable ...