[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PuOKWzhKOA]Leovince With DB-killers[/ame]

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Aaaaand this is why Leovince is the best! :cheer:

Leovince With DB-killers

Agreed! I just repacked my Leo Vince after 17,000 miles of abuse and all the packing was still intact. There was a bit of carbon buildup on the packing near the core so I went ahead with repacking them. Took some sound back down and I reinstalled my db killers. All ready for Cali.

Interesting fact. The Leo Vince Carbon has a metal backing to keep heat from turning the carbon fiber two brothers yellow.

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
Leovince is catching up in the poll, just a little more :BLAA:

I must say it does surprise me.
Untill recently I thought they only did scooter exhausts? :confused:

IMG_0457.jpg

Oh well,I'm sure they'll eventually get the hang of building them for proper bikes if they take a leaf out of Scorpions book ;)
:Flip:
:D

Bryan-

Reaction score
Visit site
I must say it does surprise me.
Untill recently I thought they only did scooter exhausts? :confused:

IMG_0457.jpg

Oh well,I'm sure they'll eventually get the hang of building them for proper bikes if they take a leaf out of Scorpions book ;)
:Flip:
:D

It's best to conquer one market at a time :thumbup:

heath_AU

Reaction score
Visit site
So basically these results confirms what many in the industry have told me - no matter what pipe you fit, you buy it for the note, not any more power. Had a guy that works a dyno tell me that of all the fizzers he ever saw (which included ones that had very non road legal full race systems) he never saw any exceed 98hp and he says that stock they are around 92hp.

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
So basically these results confirms what many in the industry have told me - no matter what pipe you fit, you buy it for the note, not any more power. Had a guy that works a dyno tell me that of all the fizzers he ever saw (which included ones that had very non road legal full race systems) he never saw any exceed 98hp and he says that stock they are around 92hp.

Yep,Its about the sound,the look and probably the price!
We'd like to think it makes it hugely quicker,but truth is you only get a few horses.
Mine came fitted when I got it thank god,as they are a lot of money new.

I remember paying 600 quid for the Ti Scorps for my KTM Duke and weeping all the way home :D

Gimper

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys love this thread. I contemplated selling the bike or keeping it and just moding it a bit. I think I have decided to keep it. I have an 05 and am looking at getting the Leo Vince CF pipes but i was wondering if you guys have any issues with soft side bags touching\burning being so close to the pipes? With the Stock pipes on I find it touches the pipe but they don't get very hot.

seadworf

Reaction score
Visit site
Are any of the above racing exhaust actually street legal in Australia, does anyone know?

Man that is completely up to you, the individual. As for me, I made my own. But to try and help, here is some information and videos (Keep in mind recording and playback quality will vary from video to video):

Good discussion here on whether or not you will need a Power Commander with aftermarket slip ons: http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-general-discussion/29417-just-bought-2006-fz6-need-some-help.html

Two Brothers Performance Dyno here: http://www.twobros.com/Cust_Service/Dyno_Charts/dyno_2007_yam_FZ6_dual_SO.pdf

Mivv Suono Performance Dyno here (from Mivv FZ6 Press Release: MIVV - Suono on Yamaha FZ6: a reached goal): http://www.mivv.it/public/grafici/UY015L7_max_power_dynochart.pdf

Originally posted by Wavex:
2547398726_5bc7c2cc73_b.jpg

2546575823_5ddabbf57f_b.jpg

2546574977_c7d8fb833a_b.jpg

Dyno for Scorpions provided by Mexi-Can't:
18131d1245215215-aftermarket-exhaust-hp-increase-fz6dyno.jpg

Dyno for Termignoni:
Y057_gra.gif

My homemade exhaust Slip Ons Approx. $350 Materials: YouTube- Made my own FZ6 Exhaust

Two Brothers Slip Ons Approx $600 -$900:YouTube - Yamaha FZ6 Fazer with Two Brothers

Akrapovich Slip Ons Approx. $750:
YouTube - FZ6 Akrapovic

Arrow Slip ons Approx. $700YouTube - Yahama FZ6 with Arrow Exhaust cat tube and slipons

Devil Slip Ons Aprox. $700:YouTube - 2006 Yamaha FZ6 Devil Exhaust Magnum carbon fiber

Lazer Slip Ons Approx. $1000:
YouTube - Laser X-treme Quad Exhaust FZ6

Leo Vince Slip Ons Appox. $600:YouTube - Leo Vince Exhaust ( auspuh ) Yamaha FZ6 sound

M4 Slip Ons Approx. $650:YouTube- FZ6 with M4 exhaust

Termignoni Slip Ons Approx. $1100:YouTube- fz6 termignoni

Jeskap no price available:YouTube- Fazer 600 com Jeskap

Remus Slip Ons Approx $1000:YouTube- fz6 remus.....

Ixil Slip Ons $550 - $775(Dyno unavailable see pg. 10 for Ixil's Reasoning)YouTube- Ixil Fz6 Déchicané

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
A lot of the peeps from Oz run them,so I reckon Baffles in,they've got to be.
would seem a pain in the ass,to switch back to stock every time it needs an mot (Inspection?)