ever been bullied? (story time)

FloppyRunner

Motorcycle Noooooooooooob
Reaction score
Visit site
That's messed up, I've heard at least one story of this happening on the I-10 in Phoenix late at night. A bunch of dudes started hitting this rider (while moving mind you) with chains and stuff.

But that's just what some guy on a forum said...who knows, maybe it never even happened.

Regardless, I've been looking for a good concealed carry firearm for this reason. The 'ol Beretta 92 isn't great for concealed carry on a bike...haha. Don't get me wrong, that'd be an absolute last resort, but still.

jdoorn14

Reaction score
Visit site
This is urban legend material, kinda like the "gang initiation" urban legend every new cage driver hears from their friends.

Maybe just a case of mistaken identity? They thought you were another one of their friends/acquaintances then realized you weren't as you stopped to chat with the LEO...b/c none of their friends would ever willingly talk to a LEO.

Ragnar

Reaction score
Visit site
...Regardless, I've been looking for a good concealed carry firearm for this reason. The 'ol Beretta 92 isn't great for concealed carry on a bike...haha. Don't get me wrong, that'd be an absolute last resort, but still.

My S&W M&P9c conceals great. Nobody knows it's there, and nobody will - until my life or the life of an innocent within my proximity is threatened.

Always glad to hear that others have decided to make that choice as well. Evil exists, as we see more and more evidence of every day. Best to be prepared.

Chaotic29

Reaction score
Visit site
Regardless, I've been looking for a good concealed carry firearm for this reason. The 'ol Beretta 92 isn't great for concealed carry on a bike...haha. Don't get me wrong, that'd be an absolute last resort, but still.

Kimber ultra CDP II
or S&W snubnose .38 special
both are small, awesome and tons of fun to shoot

Or if you want a really fun gun... but might be a little difficult to conceal, get a Henry Big Boy 44 mag lever action. :BLAA:

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is really strange and I have never heard of it happening here, cagers try it but never other bikers.

Bullied? Yes, I was kicked in the nuts in primary school, by a girl...