End of the FZ6

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
Just been thinking about the FZ6 now that its seems to have been replaced by the XJ6. What are your thoughts on this, and what would be your next bike. Mine would probably be a 1000 but not for a few years yet. If and when I decide on another bike I would more than likely hold on to my Fazer as I have had it from new.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
I would go for a Yamaha Fz1 or Fz8. Or if I was flush with cash I would buy the Tuono V4R and keep the Fz1. Might also get a KLR650 or Super Tenere or Adventure 990.

nivag

Reaction score
Visit site
I've also had my FZ6 from new, was considering changing it 2 years ago but couldn't decide what to get. Test road a 990 adv, loved it but couldn't find a decent secondhand one. Left it for a bit and then bought a ktm 690 enduro r in October :)
Great second bike as its completely different in every way to the FZ6, which I've kept as I can't leave the ktm for work as it'll get stolen if left out on the street :(

Wouldn't mind a bigger road bike in the future but the 600 suits my needs at the moment.

JTL

Reaction score
Visit site
For similar or even better versatility as with the FZ6 I'd go next with the Triumph Tiger 800. Kawasaki Z1000sx is also an amazing alternative for FZ1/8 if one is after 100% street bike.

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm pretty dead set on getting a Triumph Daytona 675 in a couple years when I have the cash to buy one.

Just can't get over how sexy they are, and that engine!

triumph-daytona-675-04.jpg

CincoBoy

Tiny Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd love to find an old fz600.

I think if I get serious about another bike it'll either be a Ducati 848 (flaws and all) or a Buell xb12.