Emergency contact card for wallet

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
UTAG - Digital Dogtag, ICE Card & UTAG Sports

Unless this is what people were refering to ICE as ... if not then theres another idea :thumbup:

Which reminds me i sposed to have bout this already :eek:
That's great, thanks.
I'm sure there a cheaper other alternatives.
Anyone out there fancy sorting out a forum members group buy?
[edit] Just a thought about USB based ID systems. Currently many Health employers over here have stopped USB access to their PC network.
I really believe that in the instance of trying to ID someone the "KISS" rules should apply.
All that is really needed are Name, DOB, Allergies, nok contact name and number.
I'm thinking something like this:
4amu4a3u.jpg

Neil

Last edited:

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
and don't rely on your phone for numbers or emergency contacts, even a flat battery is enough to render them useless

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im a little confused :confused: Are the rest of the world no required to carry their drivers licence with them at all times when in charge of a motor vehicle ??

In Australia we are & it has ALL you details you need on it like , photo , organ donor details , blood type , address , licence classes , medical conditions & even if you need to wear glasses !!!! Surely thats enough.......

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
Im a little confused :confused: Are the rest of the world no required to carry their drivers licence with them at all times when in charge of a motor vehicle ??

In Australia we are & it has ALL you details you need on it like , photo , organ donor details , blood type , address , licence classes , medical conditions & even if you need to wear glasses !!!! Surely thats enough.......

no, in the UK the police can ask to see your licence, but you have something like 21 days to show it to them. Plus for us our licence consists of a photocard (optional for older licences), and a paper counterpart.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

A drivers license is a great form of ID as long as it can be ratified. As I said mate, you would be surprised at how may multi ID people there are. People change a digit in their birthday or give a different Surname or address all the time to avoid hospital billing.
The drivers license is great if you can ID the picture against the persons face, and the person is able to verify their details.
In the event of facial trauma, concussion or if someone is immobilized with spinal precautions then it can be very difficult to establish the ID.
The more I think about dog tags the better I like the idea, there must be a reason the military use them?
Neil

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
I use my P-Touch label machine and put a sticky in the back of my helmet with my name, emergency contact number and blood type. A racing thing...