Ebay Rear Integrated LED Install HELP!

Massoodk

Reaction score
Visit site
My front is at the normal flash rate im guessing because the Proton lights have the on board stabilizer? My rear cheap incandescent lights that came with my exhaust and rear Ebay LED are flashing fast. Is that the solution to my problem Motogiro?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My front is at the normal flash rate im guessing because the Proton lights have the on board stabilizer? My rear cheap incandescent lights that came with my exhaust and rear Ebay LED are flashing fast. Is that the solution to my problem Motogiro?

There is usually one flasher that controls the flash rate. With your Proton Flush Mounts you will see a quick strobing sequence of flashes when voltage is applied. With a standard LED and incandescent lamp you will just see the voltage on and off. So yes the Proton has it's own sequence when the flasher voltage is applied. In many states the flash rate required is between 60 and 120 flashes per minute. So 90 FPM would be a good target. I really like the the Proton flasher sequence because the really catch your eye with the strobe.

So looking at your incandescent lamp you should have a flash rate of near 90 FPM..:D This Flasher...Cheeeeep! http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-...DispPage&category=CAR&Page2Disp=/flashers.htm

Massoodk

Reaction score
Visit site
There is usually one flasher that controls the flash rate. With your Proton Flush Mounts you will see a quick strobing sequence of flashes when voltage is applied. With a standard LED and incandescent lamp you will just see the voltage on and off. So yes the Proton has it's own sequence when the flasher voltage is applied. In many states the flash rate required is between 60 and 120 flashes per minute. So 90 FPM would be a good target. I really like the the Proton flasher sequence because the really catch your eye with the strobe.

So looking at your incandescent lamp you should have a flash rate of near 90 FPM..:D This Flasher...Cheeeeep! Super Bright LEDs - Electronic LED Flashers Specifications

I bought LF1-S-Flat, this is the one your referring to correct?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought LF1-S-Flat, this is the one your referring to correct?

That will do it! If it doesn't plug right in, run the red flasher wire to the the brown with green tracer and the other wire to brown with white tracer.