ducati-desmosedici

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nice bike :thumbup:, not nice price :(
Nice film, was that shot in your neck of the woods or should I say your end of the glen ;)

finboz

stealth browser
Reaction score
Visit site
nice bike :thumbup:, not nice price :(
Nice film, was that shot in your neck of the woods or should I say your end of the glen ;)

yeah just over the big hill then down past the stream, turn left at the big coo and you cant miss it :p

im in edinburgh a far nicer and more civilised part of my wee country.

I sent 50,000 credits...... I get to ride it first!

im rich, im rich. thats a deal, ill nip into ducati glasgow and see if they will accept the credits and you sort out a flight over here.:D

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
im rich, im rich. thats a deal, ill nip into ducati glasgow and see if they will accept the credits and you sort out a flight over here.:D

I've been looking for any excuse to see another part of the world anyway let me know how it goes at that Ducati dealership :thumbup:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah just over the big hill then down past the stream, turn left at the big coo and you cant miss it :p

im in edinburgh a far nicer and more civilised part of my wee country.
:D

well I've been to Glasgow a couple of times and one of the times they threw bricks at the car, nice place ;)
Well my brothers got a mate up in Edinburgh and he loves the place, he goes up quite often especially during the festival. Unfortunately I have never had the pleasure.

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The bike is very cool.

Scotland is a great place, been on Holiday there quite a few times.

Does that rider know one of is headlights is not working?
:D:D:D:D

finboz

stealth browser
Reaction score
Visit site
I've been looking for any excuse to see another part of the world anyway let me know how it goes at that Ducati dealership :thumbup:

they are offering an 848, quarter of the price but still a nice bike :D

well I've been to Glasgow a couple of times and one of the times they threw bricks at the car, nice place ;)
Well my brothers got a mate up in Edinburgh and he loves the place, he goes up quite often especially during the festival. Unfortunately I have never had the pleasure.

you should definately come over during the festival much fun to be had, and if your good and madmanmaigret agrees you might get a go on our 848 ;)