Dual Bi Xenon HID Projector Dual H4 Mod

toasterboy85

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently purchased a 2007 FZ6:rockon: I am wanting to perform the dual HID projector mod. I am not wanting to by 2 complete kit (1 H4 and 1 H7) and would rather buy 1 H4 kit. I know that the left bulb is a H7 and would require modification. I have tried searching the forum but have come up with very little information. The kit I am looking at is Bi-xenon FX-R Stage III Kit - Complete Retrofit Kits from The Retrofit Source Inc with the Morimoto 5(five) 50W balast, 6000K D2s bulb, and CCFL. What relay would/should I use? I am wanting to do the mod over winter so it does not cut into riding season. I know this would require moderate modification of the left headlamp, just wanting some guidance.

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
BTW, the only modifications you have to do to install this are to the wiring harness. You'll have to do BD34's dual headlight mod, and swap one of the pins on the right side bulb plug. The stem on those projectors is a little over a half inch so it should fit in just about any headlight hole. That's what the adapter plates are for.