Don't watch this if you have a heart condition...

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Last year I watched Ian Hutchinson be the first man to take four out of five championships in 80 odd years, THEN watched him take the fifth and final title, being the first man ever to do so. I would like very little more than to go over for a weeks racing, it would be absolutely fantastic.

I am amused that he had only previously taken three wins at this point!

These racers don't race for the money - there are peanuts up for taking. They aren't young foolish men, nor are they old fools. For the MOST part, they are fantastic riders who can read a road better than you or I could ever hope to. Our famed MotoGP riders can handle their bikes fantastically, I will agree; to an extent that almost noone else will. Having said that, these riders handle the unknowns of a street track better than almost all of the MotoGP riders would. Crazy spectators sneak out at night and dig up the road, throw sh1t into the track, the road changes every single day. In addition to this, the track is like 60km long. Averaging over 120MPH (sometimes over 130MPH?!?!!!), its crazy awesome.

It is an astounding spectacle, which exemplifies the control that a human can exert over a machine with which they are comfortable.

windsor

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome race, astounding riding. Too bad that guy that went into the field didnt hit a sheep to break his fall.

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome video especially since i caught myself saying "oh S***T" multiple times and just generally forgetting to breathe while watching