Don't watch this if you have a heart condition...

LesL60

Reaction score
Visit site
Damn! I didn't have a heart condition before I started watching, but I sure as heck do now. The guy rag-dolling over the stone fence and frightening the sheep was the worst. How about that spectator access to the course? I would guess they are sometimes involved in the action involuntarily. Imagine that being you final moment recorded for posterity. I live an hour and a half from Road America in Elkhart Lake, WI. The races there are exciting enough even though there aren't any cliffs, stone fences, or livestock.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Amazing, I would Shat myself every time I felt the back wheel wiggle like that coming over a hump on the road.

Thought it was cool that they use peel off screens to remove the bugs from their visors. Never seen that.

Very intense, seen this before, but that guy that goes off the edge.....just wow.

Evitzee

Reaction score
Visit site
That's why there are 'bold riders and old riders, but no old & bold riders'. Foolish chances taken by foolish young men, but that's life.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
That's why there are 'bold riders and old riders, but no old & bold riders'. Foolish chances taken by foolish young men, but that's life.

You say that but a majority of the ppl who enter that tt are middle age men 40+

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice video of some pretty impressive skills. Too bad about the riders that crashed. Hard to imagine the guy going over the fence 'walking' away...