Donation vs Membership

zamolxes

Reaction score
Visit site
Today, back from work I just needed to relax after a very hard day of work so went in my garage and checked out my FZ6. I realized that I have done quite a few mods and that I really love by bike even more with each mod completed :D. But NONE would have been accomplished without this forum. So I jumped on my computer to check the donation/membership thingy so I can say thanks. Nonetheless, I would like to know the difference, in the sens of what helps better or if the money I give is used a a different purpose from a membership compared to a donation. I was wondering if the $40 it costs for membership is used to pay forum fees, maintenance, etc., the same as a donation?

Regards

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
Today, back from work I just needed to relax after a very hard day of work so went in my garage and checked out my FZ6. I realized that I have done quite a few mods and that I really love by bike even more with each mod completed :D. But NONE would have been accomplished without this forum. So I jumped on my computer to check the donation/membership thingy so I can say thanks. Nonetheless, I would like to know the difference, in the sens of what helps better or if the money I give is used a a different purpose from a membership compared to a donation. I was wondering if the $40 it costs for membership is used to pay forum fees, maintenance, etc., the same as a donation?

Regards

I want to know too :BLAA:

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good question, I payed my due lol
Hence the Elite :D

But I didnt care for what it was for, This site deserves $40
I just know that I refer back to this site all the time when I work on my bike.