Dominator exhaust for 2005 Fz6 fazer

Paul Myrus

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey folks, anyone got one of these exhausts ? They say they are plug in play no mapping, its half price of Leo Vince in Europe. Question to those who have them, do they pop and bang while going down gears, my old Art can on my FZS600 Fazer did, Love that sound!!

CanadaFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, they do quite a bit. Very crackly and pops for a second when letting off especially at high rpm. Pretty addicting but a cop magnet. No regrets for the price. They scream.

CanadaFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Excellent! thank you, youy've made my mind up mate!! Did you have to do a re mapping man? it says plug n play no mapping needed?

Did not remap. Full system I would for sure, but since its just a slip on and I'm sure affects the fuelling a bit, the midpipe cat is still stock as well so its not a huge change.

Paul Myrus

Reaction score
Visit site
Did not remap. Full system I would for sure, but since its just a slip on and I'm sure affects the fuelling a bit, the midpipe cat is still stock as well so its not a huge change.

I'm just about to buy them man, last question did you lose any low end power ? cause of back pressure

Gary in NJ

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You need “back pressure” to scavenge the exhaust gases. That’s why an engine with a tuned header makes more horsepower than an open exhaust to no exhaust system at all. A tuned exhaust creates pressure waves that actually pull the exhaust gas from the closing valve.

hurrican3p

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi I have this same bike and exhaust, had a fuel computer put in and remapped. I will post a link to a vid if you want to hear it. Let me know

hurrican3p

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi I have this same bike and exhaust, had a fuel computer put in and remapped. I will post a link to a vid if you want to hear it. Let me know
[/QUOT
Hey folks, anyone got one of these exhausts ? They say they are plug in play no mapping, its half price of Leo Vince in Europe. Question to those who have them, do they pop and bang while going down gears, my old Art can on my FZS600 Fazer did, Love that sound!!
yes big time. When I let off the throttle it is a lot of popping. The overall sound is great and high RPM sounds intense

hurrican3p

Reaction score
Visit site
Also I do believe that I first installed it and did not remap and something wasn’t right, so bought the fuel computer and took it to a shop w the dyno. Had to go a bit out of my way as the repair shops at the dealer do not have the equipment

Paul Myrus

Reaction score
Visit site
Also I do believe that I first installed it and did not remap and something wasn’t right, so bought the fuel computer and took it to a shop w the dyno. Had to go a bit out of my way as the repair shops at the dealer do not have the equipment

Have mine fitted a week, and it has lost acceleration bite a bit, the stock was faster so to speak, gotta get it Dino'd ....b*llox