Dominator exhaust?

Mikeyc22

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright, anyone had experience with a "dominator" exhaust?
Highly considering getting one as they are cheap (£239 delivered) and sound good from a video i saw.
Just wondering about the performance gain/ maybe loss? I know on scorpion exhausts they have been dyno developed etc... Not sure about dominators apart from sound.
Guessing they are road legal? Also quoting "99db when de-baffled". They do include removable
Baffles.

Video: Yamaha FZ6 Dominator Exhaust - YouTube
Ebay: Dominator Exhaust YAMAHA FZ6 FAZER ROUND DBK | eBay

2uv2.jpg

ibfc.jpg

Cheers guys.

Last edited:

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site

it seems like there is no replacement part to hold the rear fender? :confused:
It looks like it is held by the rear plastic bit going in between the 2 mufflers...

I wouldn't trust that setup when doing higher speeds :eek:

Grtz,

Degake

Sent from my New iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mikeyc22

Reaction score
Visit site
Apart from the fitment, will they be any good :/ ?
They have an updated version from pictures on E bay now

Last edited:

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Look, I don't know anything about exhausts, but if it's cheap and it's selling point is it sounds good, I think you can guess whether or not it's going to be a quality part in other respects.

mattliv

Reaction score
Visit site
I purchased these about a month ago- so far so good. Took about 1 week to arrive from Poland to UK. I bought them as i wanted something a bit louder. Came with no instructions but they are pretty easy to fit even for a novice DIYer. It fits well and no problems attaching the rear fender/light cluster. It sounds good too. Its more deeper than stock. Louder but not too loud. Id say if you remove the baffles it would be too loud though. Not bad value compared to more well known brands.

IAmSunsh9n3

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright, anyone had experience with a "dominator" exhaust?
Highly considering getting one as they are cheap (£239 delivered) and sound good from a video i saw.
Just wondering about the performance gain/ maybe loss? I know on scorpion exhausts they have been dyno developed etc... Not sure about dominators apart from sound.
Guessing they are road legal? Also quoting "99db when de-baffled". They do include removable
Baffles.

Video: Yamaha FZ6 Dominator Exhaust - YouTube
Ebay: Dominator Exhaust YAMAHA FZ6 FAZER ROUND DBK | eBay

2uv2.jpg

ibfc.jpg

Cheers guys.
I have the gp1 for my 2007 fz6 and it's pretty quiet still and fit perfect. Removed the plate mount