Does colour mater?

H

HavBlue

look at it this way, the blue is a cool color, calm relaxing and mello. The RED is AKA as a problem color cause for insurace prpose people want that color over any othe, another way to look at it is, what is the color of LAVA, RED, so what does that mean. When a volcano erups what is the color of lava......RED because as it flows through everything there is nothing that can stop it and it travels so fast that it is unstopable,hence RED is the faster color.

Yeah and lava gets stopped by that same white K pole that stops little red FZ6's. Face it, blue is the stealthy model that is harder to see at night, more pleasing to the eye of the camera and far less attractive to the cops. It gets better gas mileage too....

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just found a copy of the mag.Now I'm translating Greek to English so bare with me. Apparently the differences of the FZ6 and FZ6 S2 are: Remapping of the fuel infection system electronically. The brakes are the from the previous model and i left the best one for last, they have put a metal wedge so the throttle only opens 3/4 of the way! So you get 68 HP on the "normal" FZ6 and 98Hp on the S2. The ridicules thing is that the FZ6 68Hp cost €6900 and the FZ6 S2 costs €7700. The prices are for the naked version.

H

HavBlue

Just found a copy of the mag.Now I'm translating Greek to English so bare with me. Apparently the differences of the FZ6 and FZ6 S2 are: Remapping of the fuel infection system electronically. The brakes are the from the previous model and i left the best one for last, they have put a metal wedge so the throttle only opens 3/4 of the way! So you get 68 HP on the "normal" FZ6 and 98Hp on the S2. The ridicules thing is that the FZ6 68Hp cost €6900 and the FZ6 S2 costs €7700. The prices are for the naked version.

So buy the cheap one and pull the wedge right???

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

This may interest you...

Yamaha launches two new versions of the FZ6 Fazer at Intermot - Dailymotos.co.uk

jimcisme

Reaction score
Visit site
So what do we have here in the U.S.? Every thing I have- paperwork, manual, etc. say "FZS6WR". Its a 07. So far all I have seen for power specs are non U.S.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well maybe the red and black ones are fast, but incidentally I am inclined to say that I have ridden the Yamaha Team Blue FZ6 and it is the fastest (just because it's my favorite color does not mean I am biased lol).

H

HavBlue

Well maybe the red and black ones are fast, but incidentally I am inclined to say that I have ridden the Yamaha Team Blue FZ6 and it is the fastest (just because it's my favorite color does not mean I am biased lol).

I;m not biased either but I do have 4 in the blue.