Do not open if your squimish !!!!!!!!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Really hope this isnt a repost............

A truck was traveling down the highway at around 1 o'clock in the morning near Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Motorcyclist was traveling at 120 mph and ran into the back of the moving semi-truck.

Truck driver said he felt the impact, and it took almost a 1/4 mile for him to pull over.

This is what he found... Guy below is stuck into back of truck -- helmet stuck in door where head went through it. Still find it hard to believe this guy lived---------------

He lived. Wear your helmet! Or don't get on a motorcycle!

Note: They were so sure this guy was dead, they took all these pictures and were discussing the accident, when this guy let out a groan and moved one of his arms

Coopdman

Wolf Pack of One
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got to agree with Kazza. One of my shippers is/was Yellow Freight (now YRC, Yellow and Roadway combined) and the rep is a friend of mine and fellow rider. He showed me these pictures a couple years ago and claimed that the motorcyclist was cresting a hill, no clue the truck was ahead. The truck driver thought the impact was a car or truck, not a motorcycle since the force was so high. This man died on impact.

Still a good reminder to be safe.

Adrenaline Junkie

Reaction score
Visit site
i hadn't seen that, so thanks... these are the things that stop me from pushing the limit and keep me alive. reminding yourself of the dreadful consequences is a great way to stay safe.