Devil Exhaust!?!?

Shook1db

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I have been looking around and i'm deciding on exhaust that I will be buying in about a month or so. I have a 2005 FZ6.

It's between:
Devil (Carbon Fiber)
Two Brothers (Carbon Fiber)
Scorpion (Flame Titanium/Carbon Fiber)

Anyone know where in the US you can buy devil from?? I'm not finding anything except for devils site.

Any opinions would be great. I love the sounds and looks of all of them but devil is my favorite sound. Just cant find em. . .

Also if anyone has some were they hard to put in? Say harder than a different brand would be?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought i heard a year or so ago that Devil pulled the plug on all the US distributors...

Why no Leo Vince Carbon? I LOVE mine!

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I have been looking around and i'm deciding on exhaust that I will be buying in about a month or so. I have a 2005 FZ6.

It's between:
Devil (Carbon Fiber)
Two Brothers (Carbon Fiber)
Scorpion (Flame Titanium/Carbon Fiber)

Anyone know where in the US you can buy devil from?? I'm not finding anything except for devils site.

Any opinions would be great. I love the sounds and looks of all of them but devil is my favorite sound. Just cant find em. . .

Also if anyone has some were they hard to put in? Say harder than a different brand would be?

You have questions we have answers :D

Voila ! Here's the only place in the good old US of A you can buy a Devils exhaust directly from Devils exhaust systems :rockon:

cost incl free shipping $626.25 carbon fiber

Devil exhaust systems – aftermarket performance exhausts for motorcycles.

jdough7

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking at a bike with an Akrapovic exhaust. What are everyone's opinions of these pipes?

And since we're on the subject of pipes, anyone have any complaints about an overheated seat, burnt buns, or a reduced sperm count with the underseat exhaust?

As you can tell, i'm new to the FZ

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
nope no R1 style complaints about the dual undertail exhaust from a heat perspective, and Im running the Two Bros Aluminum so I can speak for both stock and aftermarket pipes and say no trouble here so far :thumbup:

Shook1db

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh man, thanks a ton! They are so awesome sounding. . . Just so much louder than any other ones. I have the only fz6 in my town (that i've seen) and it being a college town there are quite a few bikes but with the stock exhaust it just doenst stick out enough ;D. The flame titanium is by far my favorite look but it's kinda hard to find someone who sells them.

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
I never knew about the Devil cans. I do like their look, but man I wish they had them in the Master can. Those are sexy.

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
enjoy the sound of these babies ;) it's so aptly titled ' God of thunder ':rockon:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCTlBi6vBEM]YouTube - Yamaha FZ6 Fazer Devil Exhaust (GOD of Thunder)[/ame]

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
I completely agree. The master or the rocket would be awesome but even the magnum ones look just like scorpions but sound sooooo awesome. They produce such a roar.

I just emailed them to ask if they are planning on doing the Monster style can for the Fizzer. I just love the oval style tips.
I'll let let you know what they say.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking at a bike with an Akrapovic exhaust. What are everyone's opinions of these pipes?

And since we're on the subject of pipes, anyone have any complaints about an overheated seat, burnt buns, or a reduced sperm count with the underseat exhaust?

As you can tell, i'm new to the FZ

Excellent exhaust system. Well made, the db killers work if you want them quite, or pull them for sound, welds are first rate and installation is a snap.

In general aftermarket exhausts for the FZ run very cool. I could touch my Arkas on a hot day pretty much immediately after dismounting.

Never though of them as a birth control method however...Does the Pope know about this??? Ducati would have problems if he finds out. :rolleyes:

Shook1db

Reaction score
Visit site
abacall said:
I just emailed them to ask if they are planning on doing the Monster style can for the Fizzer. I just love the oval style tips.
I'll let let you know what they say.

Awesome man, thanks a lot. Lookin forward to it.

Excellent exhaust system. Well made, the db killers work if you want them quite, or pull them for sound, welds are first rate and installation is a snap.

In general aftermarket exhausts for the FZ run very cool. I could touch my Arkas on a hot day pretty much immediately after dismounting.

Never though of them as a birth control method however...Does the Pope know about this??? Ducati would have problems if he finds out. :rolleyes:

Oh my gosh. . . Thank you for making my day that much better.

SynergisticFX

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has ordered from the website (Home - Devil exhaust) in the past few months to see how things are going there. Also, the priced are noted in pounds not dollars which would make those things really expensive...

Love the Devil exhaust just need to find a good place to buy it at!

Thanks!