Danmoto Model: EX-00747 - anyone running this?

rankinx

Reaction score
Visit site
I did get this exhaust, bought it from the earlier poster that said he wanted to sell his. I do see exactly what you're saying that it doesn't cover the whole area and you can see everything in there. Definitely not the greatest design that way. I did however plasti dip the silver bracket black so that helps it not stick out so much. I also did use that bracket that came with the exhaust to mount the Givi top case setup on there. It's actually pretty solid & I don't have any worries that it won't hold. If I do become concerned it should be really easy to run a custom bracket from where the fender is/was bolted on to help support it.

As for the exhaust itself, I love the sound so far. The first thing I did, remove the baffles. Who needs/wants baffles? :rockon: I haven't actually gotten to ride the bike yet but I love the deep, throaty sound! I can't wait to get it out on the road and see what that sounds like. I have no doubt that I won't be disappointed! I will post up some pics once I get my turn signals & the rear end is complete. I took the whole fender off & replaced the tail light at the same time.

nice, i thought of plasti-dipping the bracket too. I'll probably do it this weekend.
Glad to know we can safely attach the givi on it. My girlfriend likes it better when she rides with me, she feels more safe with it behind her.

jtsharps

Reaction score
Visit site
nice, i thought of plasti-dipping the bracket too. I'll probably do it this weekend.
Glad to know we can safely attach the givi on it. My girlfriend likes it better when she rides with me, she feels more safe with it behind her.

That's the only reason I bought the Givi, so my wife would be more comfy back there. That's basically the reason I bought this bike as a matter of fact.