Damn i dropped my bike!

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i owned my bike for 6 months now, and today was the first time i ever dropped it! :spank: i was out to go take a picture on a dirt road for the riding game and the dirt road i found was on a super steep hill. so i parked on the dirt road and took the pic and to get off the road i have to make a left turn down the hill and the bike was leaning too much to the left w/o the stand to save me...

DSC01774.jpg

DSC01773.jpg

THANK YOU GIVI!!!
DSC01772.jpg

DSC01775.jpg

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That sucks! It always happens doing the simplist of things. Glad you were not hurt. Bike does not look to bad.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn it! I almost sort of feel responsible, since I was the one who posted the challenge. Truly sorry, man :(

As Joe said though, glad you're not hurt. Those aren't dents and scratches.. those are badges of courage! :D

RedsReboot

Reaction score
Visit site
Where didyou get the givi guard and how much did it cost? I'm still trying to replace those covers because my sliders didn't save them.

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
dropped mine pulling into the gas station a couple of weeks ago. Glad that you are alright. Bike can get fixed for a lot less and a lot quicker than you. stay safe.

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That sucks! It always happens doing the simplist of things. Glad you were not hurt. Bike does not look to bad.

thanks man...im just glad it wasnt worse

Damn it! I almost sort of feel responsible, since I was the one who posted the challenge. Truly sorry, man :(

As Joe said though, glad you're not hurt. Those aren't dents and scratches.. those are badges of courage! :D

its not ur fault man...totally mine

Where didyou get the givi guard and how much did it cost? I'm still trying to replace those covers because my sliders didn't save them.

i got em off ebay for 150 plus s&h...heres a site i just looked up :

Givi - TN354 Engine Guard - Yamaha FZ6 - 04-06 Competition Accessories

dropped mine pulling into the gas station a couple of weeks ago. Glad that you are alright. Bike can get fixed for a lot less and a lot quicker than you. stay safe.

thanks man...how bad was the damage?

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
sorry to hear about the bike, I was a bit worried about this challenge too. Not real happy in the soft stuff on road tires. But, glad your ok.

So did you get the shot?

I went out today to try for the latest challenge, the bike by the sea with a sail boarder in the background.... Its as still as here in Melbourne so no-one out on the bay, but I got a nice ride out of it. Coming home I swung onto 1 kilometer of freeway and they have ground off the top layer for re-surfacing and it was loose gravelly stuff- fantastic.

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear it man, Didn't you just buy a dirtbike? :D

Looks like those crash bars really prevented a lot of damage, good investment!

So whats the plan? insurance? fix it yourself?