"Damien" to get new paint job & some custom wheels???

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, as a few of you probably know, i am sorta not adverse to doing a few mods to my black 06 FZ6!!!

Well engine mods are due to happen very very soon, and i have been thinking that whilst these are being done, it might be time to go "one step beyond" and turn "Damien" (the affectionate name i have for my "street" FZ6) into a total dedication to mod madness!

After discussing such mods, and my addiction to modding with one of my "Spiritual advisors"...the mad, and like minded crazy bugger, Shreveport (Donny), i have decided i might just go nuts, and give Damien a custom paint job...Airbrush style, and maybe even add some "Dead Sexy" new wheels!

Donny has suggested an "Omen" style paint job for "Damien"...and i must admit tis appeals to me...as Donny suggests, leaving the bike black, with some ghostly looking white airbrushing! i like your thinking Donny....it would look like pure evil...very appealing!

And as for wheels, well, there are some awesome wheels out there, which would just look "freakin awesome" on such a Streetfighter!!!

Here's a few examples of wheels i like!

View attachment 21571

View attachment 21572

View attachment 21573

View attachment 21574

View attachment 21575

As for the paint...well that would most probably be left to the airbrush artist chosen to do the job...after a briefing from me of course, and approval of final design by me...

Regardless of all this...i would still ride the bike lots...or as much as my job as Dad to 2 great kids allows me to anyway...which is not as much as i would like...but you get that!

anyway, any idea's or input would be appreciated....

:rockon:

Sounds like an awesome idea. Its already an absolute stunner, will be amazing to see what you manage.
Only a fan of that top wheel myself :p

I'm interested to see what kind of paint job you get done too! Any examples of similar work you know of? I'm a huge fan of subtle and a custom paint job can really give a bike character (not that yours is lacking any!)

Sounds like an awesome idea. Its already an absolute stunner, will be amazing to see what you manage.
Only a fan of that top wheel myself :p

I'm interested to see what kind of paint job you get done too! Any examples of similar work you know of? I'm a huge fan of subtle and a custom paint job can really give a bike character (not that yours is lacking any!)

I am leaning towards the second wheel from the top....looks purposeful...which i like!

As for paint...hmmm...time to googling i suppose!

I am also in favor of the second to top wheel.

I would stay away from skull artwork unless it is something truely unique. You could also add some traces of blue or red to the white airbrushing to give it some depth.

Another neat addition would be some LED accent lighting. It would have to be tasteful which can be hard to achieve. Maybe something like... If you could turn the key and automatically have the insides slowly illuminate with red hellfire and start to dim and illuminate like a beating heart that could go well with the throb of the 2bros exhaust and omen theme. Obviously you would probably want to be able to also turn it off an on as needed.

Its just a shame it was such a horrendously bad movie :p

Have you considered trying to convert Damien into the Bat Bike like in The Dark Knight, I doubt anyone would ever dare look at you funny again :p Particularly if you got those cannons :D I guess the main problem would be finding large enough wheels

I really like that second wheel Jamie!! I had an idea for part of the paint job...the scripture from revelation's about the Anti-Christ used on the dvd cover would be a cool addition... :rockon:

I'm not sure about the LED's I know the coppas here are really strict on them, particularly in red/blue. Recently heard about someone being defected because they had those headlights that are blue when on parkers, because apparently those are police colours or some crap. Any idea if thats normally an issue Wolfman?

I'm not sure about the LED's I know the coppas here are really strict on them, particularly in red/blue. Recently heard about someone being defected because they had those headlights that are blue when on parkers, because apparently those are police colours or some crap. Any idea if thats normally an issue Wolfman?

They are not LED's on those wheels, they are studs...i hate LED's on bikes! look like some crappo rice burner car idea!

I really like that second wheel Jamie!! I had an idea for part of the paint job...the scripture from revelation's about the Anti-Christ used on the dvd cover would be a cool addition... :rockon:

Yes, i am a fan of this too....

You should probably decide pretty early on if you want to stick with just the omen theme or with a more generalized evil/demonic theme.

You should probably decide pretty early on if you want to stick with just the omen theme or with a more generalized evil/demonic theme.
This is a what i was thinking too... why not use Omen symbol's...because the movie really has no artwork to offer,but History has plenty,for Damien the character depicted by the movie...

I reckon i will just submit a whole truckload of idea's, including my preferences to the airbrush artist, and see what he comes up with...but the theme is most definitely "The Omen"....which includes a lot of demonic references itself!

Have already got a painter in mind....and have spoken to him today...this guy was rather animated on the phone, when i mentioned what i was thinking...and there will definitely be no skulls...they look too cliched for my liking...colours i like for the job, black base, with white, and a bit of red....

They are not LED's on those wheels, they are studs...i hate LED's on bikes! look like some crappo rice burner car idea!

Not on the wheels, someone mentioned lights on the actual bike that could be turned on and might flare in time with the exhaust or something :p (I thought)
Not a fan though myself, was just wondering on the legality. I know the restrictions on led's etc on cars in NSW is pretty harsh was assuming its the same for bikes.

That Aztec one is amazing though IMO. But I'm a fan of celtic/tribal designs.

Back