yn7Yjs6.gif

EKlr27b.gif

sBZpPbe.gif

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
When he passed me earlier I was lol as he was bookin, then I cringed when i saw this....
attachment.php

Cage started to move, but saw him as the last second. He honked and flashed - saved himself.... Saw Full Dress HD rider too. Can't imagine he made it home with out down time.... He was a guest at our facility taking a test. YIKES!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So Arnold had been working at the pickle factory for many years. And after a while he started to have some wicked thoughts that were at odds with his current life.
These thoughts started to consume his every waking moment; he really was becoming consumed by them.
Every morning he would wake and even though he knew he shouldn’t do it, he thought that all he wanted, was to put his pen!s into the pickle slicer. He would weigh up the consequences of doing it or not, what would it mean. He knew it was wrong to even consider it, but still he was becoming swayed to the idea
His wife stared to notice he had become consumed in thought, and told him she was worried, he responded that all was fine, but underneath, all he think about was the slicer.
Every day at work he would steal glances at the pickle slicer and even though he knew his thoughts were at odds with the way he had lived his life, he wanted to put his pen!s in. The ramifications of his actions would be life changing, devastating, but in his mind they were all he could think of day in day out.
It was all becoming way too much for him so he went to see the company psychologist. He explained his desire to insert his pen!s in the pickle slicer. The psych was shocked and asked Arnold to consider what it would mean, how could he continue to lead his life with his wife after such a dastardly deed. He was appalled that Arnold would consider doing such a thing, and told him so, but in the end, said it was Arnold’s decision, that no one could watch him all day at work to ensure he did anything untoward, and he would have to live with the outcome if he couldn’t control himself.

A few weeks went by, Arnold went off to work at seven every morning, his wife getting more and more worried with Arnold’s preoccupation, of which he would not be drawn into discussing.
But one day Arnold came home at 11am, he was pale and drawn, looking haggard like he had been shocked out of reality and back in again, he looked like he had been through the mill.
His wife demanded “Arnold what has happened?”, to which he blurted out “I have wanted to put my pen!s in the pickle slicer for some months now, it has been my constant waking thought, and today I did it!”.
Arnold’s wife whipped down his pants then his underpants to see a perfectly normal pen!s.
Then she said “Well, there’s no damage to your pen!s, what happened to the pickle slicer?”

To which Arnold replied “She got the sack too!”

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
When he passed me earlier I was lol as he was bookin, then I cringed when i saw this....
attachment.php

Cage started to move, but saw him as the last second. He honked and flashed - saved himself.... Saw Full Dress HD rider too. Can't imagine he made it home with out down time.... He was a guest at our facility taking a test. YIKES!

Seeing this reminded me of this.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=792934427388149

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty sure a smart car will fit in the trunk of these! Blah
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=296E57CxNw4]1950's Fifth Wheel Parking Concept - YouTube[/ame]

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
DAY 4 of BEING STUCK INSIDE!!! Freezing rain has covered the snow....

Replay....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKffm2uI4dk]Sad Cat Diary - YouTube[/ame]