~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

Those are great Randy! :rof:

Had me laughing!

So - What was that little news blunder from your neck of the woods anyway? Actually they were reporting on the heli crash in Seattle and displayed some :ban: to the community! :eek:

Had me laughing!

So - What was that little news blunder from your neck of the woods anyway? Actually they were reporting on the heli crash in Seattle and displayed some :ban: to the community! :eek:

I'm sure Lytehouse can answer you....
I tried to post a link to a blog that explained the whole thing, but it's not working for some reason. Just google the following, lots of hits come up:

"colorado news report helicopter seattle". The co-host reactions are priceless!

This made me smile, our politicians are so accessible.
President Michael D Higgins (if you don't know who he is check out here http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_D._Higgins) picture taken this morning at the ATM. You wouldn't get to see Mr Obama doing the same thing or get within 50 feet of him.
uny8eqah.jpg

Second picture is a management notice explaining the lack of electronic payment system.
evyna3yv.jpg

Please don't be offended by the term "Fecked" it is not the Irish equivalent to that other F - word. It has multiple uses and meanings is used during broadcasts before the watershed.
Nelly

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Okay, this just appeared on the sidebar when I logged into this forum today. I guess it didn't make me laugh, more like scared me a bit.... :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Back