10915349_786682838036008_7463681286102694712_n.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yesterday I noticed I had a problem with my charging system on the bike. I was in the dessert about 70 miles from home. I was a little over half way home and I had to stop for gas and it wouldn't start. I knew I could recharge the battery and get home so I called my wife Lisa and waited.
Where I stopped is a popular gas station with a store. There is a house next door and many who've ridden with us see this dog in the yard behind a 6-7 foot fence. It's not a big dog but watch as the creature seems to defy gravity!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYQBz_lLOac[/ame]

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
A man with a winking problem is applying for a position as a sales representative for a large firm. The interviewer looks over his papers and says, "This is phenomenal. You’ve graduated from the best schools; your recommendations are wonderful, and your experience is unparalleled. Normally, we’d hire you without a second thought. However, a sales representative has a highly visible position, and we’re afraid that your constant winking will scare off potential customers. I’m sorry...we can’t hire you."
"But wait," he said. "If I take two aspirin, I’ll stop winking!"
"Really? Great! Show me!"
So the applicant reaches into his jacket pocket and begins pulling out all sorts of condoms: red condoms, blue condoms, ribbed condoms, flavoured condoms; finally, at the bottom, he finds a packet of aspirin. He tears it open, swallows the pills, and stops winking.
"Well," said the interviewer, "that’s all well and good, but this is a respectable company, and we will not have our employees womanising all over the country!"
"Womanising? What do you mean? I’m a happily married man!"
"Well then, how do you explain all these condoms?"
"Oh, that," he sighed. "Have you ever walked into a pharmacy, winking, and asked for aspirin?"

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Parking Ticket Avoidance System w/Tesla... Perhaps like the Trunk Monkey only different! :rolleyes:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn1uzAJk-6o[/ame]