D2Moto: 50% off on all gloves

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
48 hour sale...

Link removed! Looks like a good offer to me, but I'm not looking for gloves right now...

I don't know what they mean by "Additional 50%", but I guess it could mean that already discounted gloves will get an additional 50% off if you use the promo code.

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know what they mean by "Additional 50%", but I guess it could mean that already discounted gloves will get an additional 50% off if you use the promo code.

That is correct. I got $40 gloves (MSRP $99) for $20. Crazy good deal on relatively nice gloves.

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
To the OP: VERY nice find!!

It wasn't really a find as such. The deal found me more than I found it. ;)

I get D2Moto's newsletter every now and then (2 to 5 times a month according to my inbox), and they usually include some kind of promo deal. It just hit me that others could also be interested in these deals, so I posted the link to the webified newsletter. :D

windsor

Reaction score
Visit site
Beware of their VEERRRYYYY long shipping times. I ordered a K&N last monday. They still have not shipped it. I called them yesterday to find out what the deal is. Turns out it is on backorder, they just failed to tell me that.

Great prices, just dont expect the item in a timely fashion.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Beware of their VEERRRYYYY long shipping times. I ordered a K&N last monday. They still have not shipped it. I called them yesterday to find out what the deal is. Turns out it is on backorder, they just failed to tell me that.

Great prices, just dont expect the item in a timely fashion.

Unfortunately this is quite common with many mail order companies. Only the very best go out of their way to inform customers immediately if items aren't immediately available. I've placed several orders with D2 and all items were shipped in a timely manner.
If I was looking to get something in a hurry, no matter what the company, I'd call them and confirm that item in question was in stock.

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice find, Popeye!

Didn't really need gloves, but for $20 shipped I figured I might as well order an extra set, just in case! haha

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice find, Popeye!

Didn't really need gloves, but for $20 shipped I figured I might as well order an extra set, just in case! haha

Same thing I did a while back, when Erci (I think it was) posted an offer for gloves. Didn't need them, but bought anyway. :D

Even with shipping costs from the States to Norway, buying stuff from stateside is much cheaper than buying locally in Norway. With nice promo offers, the deals just get so much sweeter... :thumbup:

sdawg17

Reaction score
Visit site
I am highly disappointed with these gloves and mostly d2 moto. It got here in three days, but considering I live only 50 miles away that's not extraordinary. I ordered the G100, or type 4's in a medium and they fit like an XL. Also, they are terribly designed, I'm not sure why I decided to buy them. I tried calling to see what their return policy was but after a ten minute wait and reading this online review (D2Moto - d2moto.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings) of the company, I just gave up. They didn't even include a sales receipt or anything of that matter in the packaging, just a cheesy business card and a plastic case for the gloves that had "medium" spelt backwards... It sounded like a good deal, but I wouldn't even pay $5 for these rip offs. :Flip:

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
Same here, cheapest gloves I've ever seen. The body and fingers of the glove fit my hand, but the wrist opening is big enough to fit both wrists through? WTF? I'll be attempting to get my money back asap.