Good sale prices on tools, etc.
The stockton chain breaker+riveter tool is $19.99:eek::eek::eek:
Just thought I would pass that along:thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought one of the chain breakers several years ago from them. I've used it about 6 times. So far, so good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
What's the quality like for the chain breaker? Anybody here has one?

I know you were typing when he posted this, but it's too easy to solve your question:

I bought one of the chain breakers several years ago from them. I've used it about 6 times. So far, so good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got one of those too. Maybe we don't all need to own one, since some of us are relatively close by. Anyone near me is welcome to borrow mine.

Crashz28

Reaction score
Visit site
The quality of the chain breaker is ok I have a RK one thats 10 times better!

The trick is the grind the rivets down to lessin the load on the chain breaker its identical to the Motion Pro one and the pins that you push the the chain you can order to replace them if they break!

JayyVee

IT Overlord
Reaction score
Visit site
I picked up a Bilt jacket on sale $129 normally $179, and a balaclava for the season for $10. I don't think I've ever paid normal price for anything when I walk in, always something on closeout or sale that's worth checking.

pulsar2

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I picked up a Bilt jacket on sale $129 normally $179, and a balaclava for the season for $10. I don't think I've ever paid normal price for anything when I walk in, always something on closeout or sale that's worth checking.

Cyclegear usually has great prices on BILT products and if you are lucky - might find something you always wanted in their close out section. I picked up BILT Leather track boots for 25$!! They are quite decent quality too - for the price.

JayyVee

IT Overlord
Reaction score
Visit site
Cyclegear usually has great prices on BILT products and if you are lucky - might find something you always wanted in their close out section. I picked up BILT Leather track boots for 25$!! They are quite decent quality too - for the price.

I hear ya, I hit a closeout on Sedici boots - normally $179 I got em for $39. Shopping online is great but going in finds the dealio.