Cut Stock Windscreen(again)

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
If i dont get my tires this weekend i dont know what i will do next:rolleyes: Was looking at old threads on mods and found the one by ?steve? i think, so i just cut my stock screen and painted to match the side fairing paint job that i just did a few weeks ago. When i had the whole front off i took a short ride (no light,mirrors or signals) and it was somuch quiter;) still have the puig for long trips in the winter. Will post pics as soon as the paint dryies:rockon:

FrankieOC82

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking paint! i always heard of people paining the inside of their windscreens so it wouldn't chip... is this paint pretty heavy duty to stand up to some abuse? I really dig the finish!

BTW, is that a wall full of samurai swords i see?? mental note: don't break into this guys house.

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah the paint seems to be pretty tuff, it krylon Fusion. Its suposed to bond to the surface no scuff or prime needed. I painted the large piece of the front cowling a couple of weeks ago still looks fine. The only bad part is trying to match the finish,Lite spray gives a satin/matte finish and a thick spray give a simgloss so it is hard to get two seperat pieces to match:thumbup: and yes they are real katanas:rockon:

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah the paint seems to be pretty tuff, it krylon Fusion. Its suposed to bond to the surface no scuff or prime needed. I painted the large piece of the front cowling a couple of weeks ago still looks fine. The only bad part is trying to match the finish,Lite spray gives a satin/matte finish and a thick spray give a simgloss so it is hard to get two seperat pieces to match:thumbup: and yes they are real katanas:rockon: