Credits system

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay its working.. you earn credits for posts and forum participaction.... In the future there will be an area that you can purchase things like access to special areas on the site ect... there will also be lotteries for credits where you buy tickets and can win more credits.. Hmmm I have too much time on my hands lol... Its a work in progress... Enjoy...

Dennis:Flash:

Link to the lotto

http://www.600riders.com/forum/credits.php?do=manage

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It will make more sense when it is finished..
Thanks Dennis,
This is off topic. Is there a way of checking who has rated your posts and added to your rep. So that you can PM them a thank you? Also how is this different from your Rep power rating?

Neil

J

jsteinb95

Okay its working.. you earn credits for posts and forum participaction.... In the future there will be an area that you can purchase things like access to special areas on the site ect... there will also be lotteries for credits where you buy tickets and can win more credits.. Hmmm I have too much time on my hands lol... Its a work in progress... Enjoy...

Link to the lotto

Great idea Dennis. Awesome :thumbup:
Thanks Dennis,
This is off topic. Is there a way of checking who has rated your posts and added to your rep. So that you can PM them a thank you? Also how is this different from your Rep power rating?

Neil
Go to user CP

J

jsteinb95

Hi J Im there buy im not if you see what I mean. I have checked the user CP. Which bit looks at the rep?
Neil

hmmm....not sure, I guess admin has to help you, or mini admin. Did anybody notice that sportrider is a mini admin?

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mini Admin

To see why he is called mini admin

[charge=25]74[/charge]

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jsteinb95

Hey Dennis, can I have my 5 credits back that I donated to you? I thought that was how you pay. ;)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Link to the lotto

You Got Modded lol

Abuse of power Quote" already got 2000"

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com

can we make it to where we can see our savings balance too....

J

jsteinb95

Dennis, is there any way we can see who has paid to see a thread we charged for? and donations?