Crash or attacked

sideslider

Reaction score
Visit site
at about :03 it looks like the guy that crashed was actualy pulled down by another rider.

I am sure this is an old vid but as I am new to this I just came accross it not too long ago but just now noticed that this looks fishy and not like an actual crash.

what do ya think?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjB3G5jCUvc"]YouTube - FZ6 Cup Motorcycle Racing Crash[/ame]

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wow...almost looked like he grabbed the guys rear and gave a tug..hmmmm....:sinister:

Last edited:

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
It sure looks like he was reaching over to the other bike. You can see him repositioning his hand on the bars after he runs off the track.

What could he have done to wreck the other bike?

Grab the tail of the bike? Wouldn't do much unless he's a lot stronger than he looks.

Grab the bars and jerk them? Unlikely without upsetting his own bike as well.

Hit the killswitch? Maybe.

Grab an handful of the other rider's front brakes? Yeah, that would probably do it.

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
It looks like he clipped the right arm of the rider that fell, causing the wheel to turn sharply to the left, causing the bike to drop. I think he was trying to go around the outside, while the guy on the inside went to the outside. I think it was an accident.

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Probably was an accident, because if this guy was going around making people crash intentionally, he wouldnt last too long in any racing series

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It looks like he clipped the right arm of the rider that fell, causing the wheel to turn sharply to the left, causing the bike to drop. I think he was trying to go around the outside, while the guy on the inside went to the outside. I think it was an accident.

I agree here. Looks to me to be a complete accident