Crash Compilation with FZ6 Siting

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Wicked sh$t in there. I do beleive that one our own members fizzers goin down too. Not a vid I want to mentioned in - thank you, but NO!!!!!

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Rob, that was crazy. Common factors, unsafe speed, illegal/unsafe lane chanes, road rage too aggressive overtaking maneuvers, red lights. It wa shocking how many people were thrown from the vehicle. Wear your seat belts.

The craziest one was the 2 bike accident at like 13 minutes. The first bike started laying down an oil slick and caught his buddy on the second bike. .

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Rob, that was crazy. Common factors, unsafe speed, illegal/unsafe lane chanes, road rage too aggressive overtaking maneuvers, red lights. It wa shocking how many people were thrown from the vehicle. Wear your seat belts.

The craziest one was the 2 bike accident at like 13 minutes. The first bike started laying down an oil slick and caught his buddy on the second bike. .

There is one car involved in like 3 or 4 accidents (craked window from ped). First takes out a ped doing improper unsafe speeding lane change/pass, then into head on for the final finally. How about the Parachute motorcycle into the creak? wtf???

So many thrown from not wearing a seat belt. Others seemed to be just plain stupid or asleep. That blue Fizzer posts on here, the one sliding in the oil.

Proof that planes are safer than driving in some countries!

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
I laughed at the motorcylce and parachute going into the creek. I've thought about combining a squirrel suit and motorcycle jump into one stunt. Nobodies done it before, and it seems like it would be awesome. Some real James Bond $hit off the side of the alps.

Foreshadowing scene. James to Q, "I'm not wearing this tux it looks like Liberace's." Q to James "I beg to differ mister bond *zip* *zip* *zip* (as he stands up from between bonds legs), see a squirrel suit Mr. Bond to get you out of any unwanted free fall situations."

Action scene, James Crashes his Aston Martin on the side of the road. A guy pulls up on a blacked out sexy Speed Triple to see if he's ok, then Bond punches him in the helmet knocking him off the bike (miraculously not breaking his hand) then hops on to bike, wheelies down the road way where he launches the bike in the air, zip zip zip, starts to glide, some how the bike lands on the roof of one of the bad guy vehicles and he glides down to a hard landing in the river below, pops out of the water, adjusts the bow tie and walks away. :Flip:

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
Enjoy... some of this is pretty brutal. You've been warned.

LiveLeak.com - The most brutal car accidents in 2012

It is very sad that most cases happened in my country. It's crazy.

Here is another compilation about "Russian drivers". It's not as brutal as video above. Great possibilty to find out how stupid Russians can be sometimes...enjoy
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD5k34sqUEo]Ð*уÑÑкие дороги беÑпощадны!!!Made in Russia!!! - YouTube[/ame]

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know if I should thank you or hate you!! :BLAA:
Why do those crash compilations all have to have music that makes me want to go head on with a semi truck?

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That last video was worse than any ghost rider videos ive ever seen. Can any one translate what was being said? Hey Dan what is with cameras in all your cars.
The other bad vid is slow down in the snow.

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
... Hey Dan what is with cameras in all your cars

Not in all our cars.))) I don't have any in my car and I'm not going to have them. Anyway, your question is very good. There are two answers for this question.

The first one is the version of those who installed them. They say that the cameras give them some advantages in case of an accident. This video can prove their innocence. Corruption level is so huge here that people don't trust the policemen. Partly, this is true, by the way.

The second answer is just my opinion. I admit that I can be wrong. Russians love youtube. They have a strong desire to shoot a hot video and then uploaded it to youtube. Why do I think so? Because according to law, this kind of evidence cannot be used in a court. It means that this video cannot prove innocence. That's why I think that cameras are useless. Moreover, these cameras can hurt people inside the car in case of a serious road accident. I don't know any case when this video help people to avoid punishment, but I see numerous videos on youtube)))

As I said, I don't want to install a camera in my car, but I am going to do it on my bike)))

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
It is very sad that most cases happened in my country. It's crazy.

Here is another compilation about "Russian drivers". It's not as brutal as video above. Great possibilty to find out how stupid Russians can be sometimes...enjoy
Ð*уÑÑкие дороги беÑпощадны!!!Made in Russia!!! - YouTube

Seriously dude.

I am from Poland myself and looking at some of the driving compilation videos from there too I have decided against ever driving there or for the matter ridding a bike.

One of my dreams was to ride across Russia on my bike but after countless of videos of accidents in Russia I have decided against it.

I constantly complain about drivers in NYC but drivers from Central and eastern Europe are in a whole different league of notoriously bad driving.

metallicat

Reaction score
www.KhandrosDesigns.com
Seriously dude.

I am from Poland myself and looking at some of the driving compilation videos from there too I have decided against ever driving there or for the matter ridding a bike.

One of my dreams was to ride across Russia on my bike but after countless of videos of accidents in Russia I have decided against it.

I constantly complain about drivers in NYC but drivers from Central and eastern Europe are in a whole different league of notoriously bad driving.

Where do you think most of NYC comes from, dude? :eek:

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Where do you think most of NYC comes from, dude? :eek:

Fair point.

I was mostly talking about crazy Arabs from the taxis.

I don't want to stereotype here but also women drivers.

Jesus Christ on a pushbike 90% of crazy **** that I encounter happens because a women suddenly veers into opposing lane or stops suddenly etc. When I drive past the offender car 90% of the time I see a woman with a freaking cellphone in hand.

Guitar Man

Keep moving!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Some of those were just brutal. You could definitely tell people died in a few of them. It definitely makes me want to be safer and more aware on the road.

That FZ6N rider is a casualty waiting to happen.

I can't believe how crazy Russia is. My son and I are going there possibly in june. I'm afraid to rent a car now.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
couldnt watch full video.. phew.

Here's one crazy rider riding FZ6N!!?
LiveLeak.com - Crazy Motorcycle Rider

That's got to be kmh and he is going about 65 mph lane splitting. I've seen plenty of videos of people doing that here in Cali, it's crazy for sure. The guy had a nice sounding pipe on his bike and loved to bang the rev limiter instead of the horn.