Covered Bridge Ride Photos

I just wanted to thank Keira and Rob for organizing and leading this ride. I also want to thank Eric, Michelle, Dani, John for a great weekend. I know there are more New Englanders out there, and I hope to see you in August. We left home Friday evening and returned at 1:00 PM Sunday and loved every minute. Here are pics of the bridge leading us into Vermont (where we left the group) and one more covered bridge we found in Vermont.

Last edited:
we made it back too, we got a ton of pictures and we just barely got home from the day at the lake house, i will be getting them up and online asap.

Great day and it was awesome to meet you all!!!

Excellent! Everyone is home safe! Ahhhh!!!

Thanks for sharing your pics all. Thank to you guys who tested my FTP and responded! I will leave those up for a couple weeks.

Thanks for a great time!

Thanks for all the pictures everyone! I love getting to show people things that I love, and the scenery that I grew up with is one of those things. So, when's that scenic Boston ride? lol

Thanks for all the pictures everyone! I love getting to show people things that I love, and the scenery that I grew up with is one of those things. So, when's that scenic Boston ride? lol

You mean "Duck Tour" ??? :D I'd have to pass on a motorcycle tour of Beantown! ;)

You mean "Duck Tour" ??? :D I'd have to pass on a motorcycle tour of Beantown! ;)

I agree with Eric.. you would not be able to pay any attention to the city as you would have to focus too much on the nutjobs driving.

Looks like it was a fun ride! I wish I could have gone - could have added some red to the group.

What route did you take / which bridges did you hit?

Looks like it was a fun ride! I wish I could have gone - could have added some red to the group.

What route did you take / which bridges did you hit?

Check out this post from Keira with the map of our route.

http://www.600riders.com/forum/75584-post45.html

I don't know the names of all the bridges but we hit 9 of them. Perhaps Keira can label each one on a pic and put up a personal gallery? (Hint? Wink!?!)

Hey reiobard, you could have been crushed to death :eek:

original.jpg

:justkidding:

Looks like you folks had a great time, weather looked great, and a bunch of fizzers in one shot lined up like that...., awesome.

Thanks for sharing the pics. :thumbup:

i will think about the logistics of dragging knee in the harbor...has to drag on the ground or is the water close enough?...hmmm...

Both actually since the tour covers about 50/50 land and water. :thumbup:

Nice pictures, looks like you had a good time, I was wanting to go , but it's a little o far for me to get to for a day trip.:(

Back