Cold, Cold, Cold

tymensen

Reaction score
Visit site
Working out by Sundre, Alberta yesterday. -39 celcius. The coldest place in North America yesterday. Absolutely ridiculus.

Can't ride in this kind of weather

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Funny Kenny, I'm sure that wouldn't help a whole lot. That's too *** cold for me. It was 17 degrees here last night and I thought that was cold. :spank:

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah lot's of your cold making it down here too. A bit early for this stuff I'd say.
Back in 76 it was -51F one night in Brainerd, Minnesota. Had to drink the town dry to stay alive or so we thought in college.

Shinn

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't you love it? The windchill here in calgary was almost -50C. So much fun standing outside... I'd hate to be you working, poor you.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
haha

27076925v1_225x225_Front.jpg

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about the cold, and here I am trying to figure out how to sneak out and go for a ride tomorrow afternoon - high 74F. Used to think it would be fun to live where it snowed all the time but now would rather ride my bike. I'd rather sweat than be cold.

You folks get all the fun; ice fishing, snowmobile riding, cross crountry skiing, etc. All I get to do is ride my bike.

:-(

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If we lived in the mountains it'd be another story. As it stands, cross country skiiing only looks good when hot swedish women do it.

Def

Reaction score
Visit site
Even here in the Vancouver, Canada area, it was -9C yesterday. I rode to the gas station to fill up the FZ6 for the last time this season. Coldest 5km I've ever ridden in!(nothing like - 51C though). Thats it for riding for me til March.:-(

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
It is +4C in Moscow, too warm))) my fazer is waiting for spring in a garage already. A snowmobile is waiting for snow. Nothing to do except drinking))))

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It is +4C in Moscow, too warm))) my fazer is waiting for spring in a garage already. A snowmobile is waiting for snow. Nothing to do except drinking))))

....and this is why russians are my heroes.

haha, awesome.

and @ def.....sorry bud....you're not going to be getting anything but scorn trying to draw on the pity-train from over there in B.C.

-9???

YIKES!!!! It's bound to get as low as -15 before the next month or two are over before you guys see the snow go away.

:)

Def

Reaction score
Visit site
and @ def.....sorry bud....you're not going to be getting anything but scorn trying to draw on the pity-train from over there in B.C.

-9???

YIKES!!!! It's bound to get as low as -15 before the next month or two are over before you guys see the snow go away.

:)[/QUOTE]

Lone... I thought you'd work with me here!! Weather is affecting your response....bitter and cold!!!:D :D:rof:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lone... I thought you'd work with me here!! Weather is affecting your response....bitter and cold!!!:D :D:rof:

Haha, just chalk it up to being blinded by envy.

But come on! You can't expect a bunch of people from Alberta to get misty-eyed when you complain about having to suffer through minus 9 and you're from B.C.

That's like walking through a remote drought-stricken village in Africa and complaining about burnt cheese on a sandwich.

:spank:

Def

Reaction score
Visit site
Haha, just chalk it up to being blinded by envy.

But come on! You can't expect a bunch of people from Alberta to get misty-eyed when you complain about having to suffer through minus 9 and you're from B.C.

That's like walking through a remote drought-stricken village in Africa and complaining about burnt cheese on a sandwich.

:spank:

HaHa...guess you've got a point! One persons cold is another persons riding opportunity..oh and by the way...I've some damp tissue here for you to use if you ever change your mind!:Sport:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:spank:I had a guy ask me if it was a little to cold to be on a bike this morning(48*F)..............He was wearing shorts! WHAT!