CO riders

FZ6buff

Reaction score
Visit site
Here and ready to ride! If anyone is in the Boulder area hit me up! I would love to see more FZs and less squids.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Interesting, I just looked at all the Colorado riders who have posted in this thread....and most have not been logged on in several months....or more in some cases. We have such a beautiful state to ride in, I'm sure that's what they're all doing........:confused:

vkray

Reaction score
Visit site
Last but not the Least im in Colorado Springs, just got my FZ6 on Thursay all I can say its a really nice liltle bike.
Anyone in the Springs wanna ride tomorow?:rockon::rockon:

Scottn

Carbon Fiber Addict
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last but not the Least im in Colorado Springs, just got my FZ6 on Thursay all I can say its a really nice liltle bike.
Anyone in the Springs wanna ride tomorow?:rockon::rockon:

Work tomorrow, but maybe after 5pm? Let me know. :thumbup:

lomax

Reaction score
Visit site
I just picked mine up last week as a commuter bike. I am very impressed so far.

I need a taller windshield and some stuff to make it mine but got a real good deal on a 5K mile bike. :thumbup:

I am in Westminster Colorado.

A little run up the canyons today and a bit of snow. :rolleyes:

DSC01413.jpg

DSC01420.jpg

Cheers.

Marc

vkray

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there from Colorado Springs I ride everyday I can, gonna ride tomorow iff anyone wants to join me! I have only had my FZ6 less then a month I love it what a fun bike.:BLAA:

nicholas.craft

Reaction score
Visit site
Living in SE Denver currently, but moving into Denver in May going to be doing lots of riding this summer if anyone wants to put something together. I know myself and a few buddies from Fort Collins are going to do a brewery tour this summer.

lomax

Reaction score
Visit site
OK I know this is very last minute, but do any of the Denver area riders want to run up to Central City today and get a Burger at Crook's Place?

I am up in Broomfield and am thinking of leaving around 11:00

You can call me at 3 0 3 910 84 65

Marc

L

ludaChris

Hey! I'm a new rider, got my "new" 2009 FZ6 from Colorado Powersports in Boulder a few weeks ago and already put almost 1,000 miles on it. My roommate and neighbors are long-time riders, but they're also a lot crazier/confident than I am so they usually lose me on the few rides we've done. I'm staying in Broomfield and working in downtown Denver at the moment, most of my friends and family are in Colorado Springs so I often travel down there as well. I'm a web/mobile developer and I'm also into road/mountain biking (when I feel like going a little bit slower ;P), drumming, computers+video games, and I'm into cars, used to have a "sports car" but traded it in for my new slow Subi so then I got this bike. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

lomax

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome and congratulations.

I also live in Broomfield, Well north Westminster so if you ever want to stop by and talk bikes feel free.

Marc

lomax

Reaction score
Visit site
I am going to take the old Beemer out for a spin tomorrow if anyone wants to join in.

Meet at the Morrison Conoco at 10:00, up the canyon, over squaw pass, Central city parkway to Crooks place for lunch. The P2P and down Coal creek.

This will be a relaxed pace ride so all are welcome.

See if your FZ6 can keep up with a 27 year old BMW :thumbup:

Just kidding. But the ride is real.

Marc

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am going to take the old Beemer out for a spin tomorrow if anyone wants to join in.

Meet at the Morrison Conoco at 10:00, up the canyon, over squaw pass, Central city parkway to Crooks place for lunch. The P2P and down Coal creek.

This will be a relaxed pace ride so all are welcome.

See if your FZ6 can keep up with a 27 year old BMW :thumbup:

Just kidding. But the ride is real.

Marc

Have fun & be safe.....hoping to get out on Sunday, down here that'll be the nicer of the 2.