CO riders

Nick

Reaction score
Visit site
how long have you guys had your fz's
do any of you have a black FZ and commute on indiana (North Arvada)

BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I lived out in middle of nowhere CO until about 6 months ago. Craig, CO a very cold place. Although I wouldn't mind being there now. It's hot here in Houston.

Wahh12

Reaction score
Visit site
I have had mine for over a year now (the fastest blue one). Still going strong and I love it. Doing a Deckers run with a friend tonight if anyone is interested. I'll be at the Morrison Conoco around 3:30.

dtmg4

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I just got my FZ6 this week. I'm so excited about it. What a fantastic bike! I live up in Windsor, CO.

dtmg4

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there colorado riders! I posted a while back from Windsor, CO. I've still got my FZ6. I'm at 10,000 miles since july when I bought it. It's one of the best bikes ever made! Spring is around the corner!

Safe Riding to all!

CoFZ6

Junior Newbie Trainee
Reaction score
Visit site
I got my bike in November. I live in Parker and commute over to the Denver West area.

digeratum

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Colorado riders! Newbie here, just got a used '06 FZ6 and trying to get out and ride every day. Currently living in Thornton.

howzmyroost

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I'm in Morrison and looking to buy an FZ6, 2007-2009.

Where would you guys recommend I pick one up?

Thanks

I'm not sure where Morrison is but I got an awesome deal from Adam at G-Force in Denver. We had a deal over the phone and he stuck by it to the letter.

ThirtyTwo

Reaction score
Visit site
I did happen to talk to Adam today but he didn't have any used FZ6's. He seems like a nice guy and if I go for a new bike, I'll definitely talk to him. Morrison is by Red Rocks out west of town.

CoFZ6

Junior Newbie Trainee
Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck with G-Force. When I talked to them last fall they wanted more than MSRP for a new bike. They listed delivery fees on top of the MSRP. I complained that the manufacturer takes delivery fees into account when they're setting the MSRP. I work down the street from them but I won't do business with them. I got mine used (484 miles) at Fay Myers. Too bad they don't carry Yamaha.

howzmyroost

Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck with G-Force. When I talked to them last fall they wanted more than MSRP for a new bike. They listed delivery fees on top of the MSRP. I complained that the manufacturer takes delivery fees into account when they're setting the MSRP. I work down the street from them but I won't do business with them. I got mine used (484 miles) at Fay Myers. Too bad they don't carry Yamaha.

I paid $300 less than MSRP out-the-door for a brand new 2009 FZ6R. I guess it depends who you talk to at G-Force. I had shopped around months before that for a 2009 YFZ450R and didn't go with G-Force for the reason you said, but then when I was looking for the FZ6R we told them they had lost the YFZ sale to Coyote, and then told them what we wanted to pay and that we were going to buy it the next day, either from them or Coyote or Freemont. Adam gave us the price we wanted.

Yes I agree, I wish Fay Meyer sold Yamaha, I'd like to give Ross some business.

Last edited: