Clearanced at the local store....

mnuttall87

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been watching all of the exhaust threads on here and was thinking about finally getting one -- but I just couldn't see spending so much money on it.

Until yesterday. I was at the local bike shop and they had a set of Two Brothers clearanced out for $400 -- so I picked them up this afternoon! Woohoo! Install was pretty straightforward and now I just need to take it for a test ride....

2011-10-26%2B18.55.41.jpg

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
that's awesome, stores around here only have in-stock parts for super sport bikes so finding a deal like this would be near impossible for me, and as maclovin said, i hope you habe another one as well

mnuttall87

Reaction score
Visit site
that's awesome, stores around here only have in-stock parts for super sport bikes so finding a deal like this would be near impossible for me, and as maclovin said, i hope you habe another one as well

Oh...maybe thats why it was so cheap.....

Haha. They are both there. If I was buying it outright I would have bought a carbon or a darker color probably, but you can't be too picky when you're getting a good deal on something! I finished the install at like 1 am last night, I'll have to get some pictures when this crappy VA weather lets up.

fb40dash5

Reaction score
Visit site

No kidding. The only FZ6 parts I've ever found in stock have been the ones shared with an R6.

Schweet deal on the exhaust. I'm in the same boat you were- I'd like a 2 Bros exhaust, but not $700+ worth of like! :rolleyes:

mnuttall87

Reaction score
Visit site
No kidding. The only FZ6 parts I've ever found in stock have been the ones shared with an R6.

Schweet deal on the exhaust. I'm in the same boat you were- I'd like a 2 Bros exhaust, but not $700+ worth of like! :rolleyes:

I feel ya man. Went in looking for some riding boots (don't currently own any) and left with an exhaust, haha.

mnuttall87

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, I saw you just got a set too ebster. I think the hardest part of the install was trying to find a way to get the wiring down to the turn signals without fear of it melting! Where is motogiro when I need him??

Last edited: