Chupacabra's got no fender

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone! My brother and his wife bought me FAZER6's FE kit for my bday a few weeks ago and I got a chance to install it. I took some photos for everyone's viewing pleasure

Motorcycles pictures by chupacabratx - Photobucket

A few notes:

Quality was excellent compared to other FE kits I have seen

It really makes a difference having a little more narrow gap between the plate and the markers

The directions were pretty easy to follow if you are more mechanically inclined.

Fitment of stock parts to the new part was spot-on (very little modification of a tab)

DSC00338.jpg

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great. I run the same one.. definitely a big aesthetic improvement over stock.

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
Erci-

It was your thread that I was viewing that made me want to do it, so I should thank you for detailing this first.
:steve:

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
U took that pic with an SLR didnt you? Im more impressed with the photo than the FE, sorry :D FE is nice too, but that lighting in a parking lot corner? impressive

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
U took that pic with an SLR didnt you? Im more impressed with the photo than the FE, sorry :D FE is nice too, but that lighting in a parking lot corner? impressive

I did take it in my underground parking with a Sony NEX-3. I'm fortunate to have a job at the last major electronics retailer and for most people, it is such an excellent all-around camera I recommend.

1034438_rc.jpg

So, I would say it is more a hybrid camera, but it is the only compact that is widely available with a full-size image sensor, so low-light shots are very good.

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
And remember

And remember, FAZR6 is now an active member on this forum and just bought himself another FZ6 after being FZ6-less for a few years.

I'm not sure if the eBay listing is actually FAZR6 or the guy that was making them for him.

I have one of the original FE kits and that's actually my FZ6 pictured in the eBay ad. :rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh dude that look's real good !! now get that ugly tire hugger out of there,and put the bolts and push pins back in the swingarm holes !! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh dude that look's real good !! now get that ugly tire hugger out of there,and put the bolts and push pins back in the swingarm holes !! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I would have, but I will be riding south to Texas this summer and don't want crap all over the place:BLAA: and have to clean my deep blue darlin'