Check out the pics!!!

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Looks great!!

Only thing that springs to mind is your frame sliders, - they look like they are too short .....

If you compare to mine (same fairing), you will see what I'm getting at:

fz6sa-albums-my-fz-picture2666-dsc-1332.jpg

Just found a pic showing it a bit clearer (Shows the extension where it goes through the fairing):

fz6sa-albums-powerbronze-fairing-cut-frame-sliders-picture2495-spacer-between-frame-slider-going-through-newly-cut-hole-fairing.jpg

Last edited:

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great to me! I am sort of a safety nut so I would say leave the reflector on! Only thing I think that would be cool would be possibly a silver pin strip around your graphics on the lower fairings! Maybe a nice silver matching the swing arm etc... just a thought may even stick out to much...

buccs40oz

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great to me! I am sort of a safety nut so I would say leave the reflector on! Only thing I think that would be cool would be possibly a silver pin strip around your graphics on the lower fairings! Maybe a nice silver matching the swing arm etc... just a thought may even stick out to much...

that would look good as well. good thinking

uscgduncan

Reaction score
www.uscg.mil
I'm looking for some longer frame sliders, you are right, they look to short now.
Thanks for the replies!!
BTW the front reflectors have to stay on; military base regulations.

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I'm looking for some longer frame sliders, you are right, they look to short now.
Thanks for the replies!!
BTW the front reflectors have to stay on; military base regulations.

Powerbronze has a "Raiser set" for the sliders, - I made a pic of the parts that came with my sliders:
fz6sa-albums-powerbronze-fairing-cut-frame-sliders-picture2482-parcel-contents.jpg

The long bolts and the aluminium spacers (all the 4 long/fat ones) are sold in a separate set, -the "Fairing Raiser Set" I think they named it.
But you should be able to just get some longer bolts and spacers in the right length from your local hardware store. (Just to make cheaper).

EDIT: Powerbronze calls the set: "Badged Crash Posts Fitting Kit Only"

Last edited:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great!!!! Thanks for the pics. Like the details in the fairings, too.:thumbup:

mogs08

Reaction score
Visit site
I realy like the overall look of you`r bike. Look like you put a great efford? in " this is me, and my taste".
Ok, some will always have inputs on His/hers ( i`ll be careful jsteinb95) :) personal opinion.
Do you feel like it is what you want her to be?

:norway:

Last edited:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
love the colors, but it looks like the fairings colors don;t flow with the bike, Maybe some silver on the tank to follow the line of the fairing silver. bring it up to where the knees go on the tank.

Just a thought.

uscgduncan

Reaction score
www.uscg.mil
Looks very sexy man! Get the seat cowl. that would top everything off!

The gray was actually supposed to be just a bit darker, and I really like the contrast on the blue. I really want the TCP seat cowel, but the wife is always on the bike with me (I should fire her). :ban: the wife.

Thanks for all the honest opinions. Keep'em coming.

I'm gonna extend the sliders, tint the screen, and get the seat cowel.

Thank guys

mogs08

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, its more of us..... whit wifes....That cant get her off. :)... You made a nice clean bike in the colors and figure paint... Have fun with her.... :). Bike/wife:):)