Cheapest place for OEM parts?

b.oryan

Reaction score
Visit site
Whats the cheapest site for OEM parts? I've been looking all over and found that some parts are cheaper than others. I was just wondering if anyone knows of or if there is a specific site that has cheaper OEM parts for FZ6's. I did a couple searches on the forum for this question and couldn't really find exactley what I was looking for.

One site I've found is Motorsport Warehouse but I'm not sure if that's the cheapest, or if their customer service is good.

Thanks ahead of time.

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
I think boats.net is pretty cheap. Just enter in the Yamaha parts number and it should bring up the part. (It's not just for boat parts.)

A lot of these sites will get you on the S&H.

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
I use partswarehouse.com (Pittsburgh, PA) for all of my OEM needs. Cheap, fast and they normally have everything in stock.

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PartShark.com --- Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Apparel, & Merchandise.

Here is another cheap parts location. Just look the part you want using these locations everybody posted so far and buy the best priced (always look at the total cost including shipping when comparing) one. Interestingly enough, I found "cheap parts" locations are not "cheap" for all parts. Sometimes you get better deals from other shops that are usually more expensive.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Ron Ayers.com? I can't believe nobody has mentioned them yet. I just ordered a new front fender from them last night and the shipping is only $8. Maybe give them a try?