Cheap Brake/clutch levers

Well my shorties finaly cleared customs yesterday. I hope to see them here by saturday. I mailed them aswell asking all the questions and had nothing but good back from them. The people i used where Fire Dragon Brothers. So well see when they come in and i go to put them on. lol

I received this additional email from Fire Dragon Bros. last night. Here it is for anybody else that might have been misled by a typo.

Dear Dan,

I don't know what forum you're on but if you want to post in that thread for anyone who bought these for their FZ6 to contact me I'll do what I need to to make it right for everyone.

Thanks,

Josh

- aurelius121ad

I already received my refund. Looks like I will be shopping again. There is another Hong Kong supplier that is about $8 cheaper than helmet_hk.

I haven't decided who I am going with.

I got my short black levers from helmet_hk today and fitted them in about an hour or so. It should have been a 5 minute job, but I had to file some bits down so they actually fitted. I'll post full details later when I have time. I took a load of pics too. Apart from the faffing about to get them to fit, they are awesome. Really sexy and the adjustment is great. It may just be just the short levers, or I got a bad batch.

Got my refund too, time to try this again! SANGER_A2, I would really like to see your install pictures. What pieces did you have to file in order to make the levers fit? I ask because I will be purchasing the shortened levers as well.

I am going to order these from moto-777

They are the same thing as the helmet_hk but with twice the feedback and $11 cheaper after shipping.

I'll post my results.

I just ordered these too. I asked seller if the levers were in fact anodized and he confirmed in about 2 hours.

Alright up date on my levers. The guy refunded me in full told me to keep them. So i will make them work. I got a guy with a machine shop for 20 bucks they get done right.

I ordered a set from Moto-77. Got a refund from the other seller in about a day. He informed me that the levers shipped so I don't know how he'd stop the shipping process, I'll figure something out if they end up at my place.

I did finally get my refund, too. Not as quickly as most of you. I'm not sure how I'll proceed, though. Let's keep this thread up to speed with info and pics!

I did finally get my refund, too. Not as quickly as most of you. I'm not sure how I'll proceed, though. Let's keep this thread up to speed with info and pics!
I think the levers from Helmet_HK are definitely worth considering as we know that the long ones fit and the short ones fit with a little bit of simple modding. The seller is really eager to have a good selling reputation and wants to help. Plus you get a sweet R6 keyring into the bargain! :D

I think the levers from Helmet_HK are definitely worth considering as we know that the long ones fit and the short ones fit with a little bit of simple modding. The seller is really eager to have a good selling reputation and wants to help. Plus you get a sweet R6 keyring into the bargain! :D

Likely these are the same exact part just from two different suppliers. Heck, maybe we'll get lucky and the ones from moto-777 won't require modification.

Likely these are the same exact part just from two different suppliers. Heck, maybe we'll get lucky and the ones from moto-777 won't require modification.

That's what I'm hoping for, but I won't mind doing a bit of filing if it's necessary.

I posted this in the other thread too, but since this was the original.....

I received a notice that my levers were at the post office yesterday. I picked them up and installed them today. It didn't take any time at all and they went on without any grinding or other modifications required.

These are from the seller moto-777

even got the same key chain as the helmet_hk is sending but the price was cheaper! :thumbup:

Back