Cheap Brake/clutch levers

They do... Click the more color link on that page. World wide shipping is on there aswell.

Great thanks... OK Sanger you need to hurry up and buy these and let me know if they are junk or not. No since us both wasting out money if they are no good. :D

I emailed these guys earlier this week.
They look like a Pazzo knock off .Some of the feedback suggests they don't fit properly on some models and you can only get the adjuster in red.
So I bit the bullet and ordered some genuine shorty Pazzo's from a reputable site.
You gets what you pays for.

They seem a bit too cheap ... imho ...

And since it's for your brakes :eek:

I might be wrong tho.
I wish they did them in short length too. I've bought cheap brake levers before and not had any issues with them. ASVs etc are really really nice, but cost 5 times as much and even with a lifetime guarantee, I don't think I'd end up braking the cheap ones 5 times over a lifetime! :D I asked them to just confirm the auction is for clutch and brake, then I may ask for

I think you get what you pay for too. If you don't mind risking the money, then buy them. If they are no good, sell them on or take the loss.

Personally, pazzos, rizomas or asv are the only ones I would go for.

Are you listening husband, I mean Santa..... LOL

I think we will start to see more and more cheaper 'copies" of things like levers and such in the near future. Seems like everyone and anyone one is out making Pazzo like levers these days.

It would be interesting to see how well these ones fit with the FZ6, but I'm with others here; you get what you pay for. Most things on my bike, especially my controls, I don't really want to 'cheap' out on!

I think you get what you pay for too. If you don't mind risking the money, then buy them. If they are no good, sell them on or take the loss.

Personally, pazzos, rizomas or asv are the only ones I would go for.

Are you listening husband, I mean Santa..... LOL

Nice and subtle like a sledge hammer , Eh Kaz :D

These looks quite decent. And they dont cost an arm and leg.

Do order and let us know compatibality fit Sanger=)

i really like your ezhaust video. I think i made up my mind to go with the scorpion over the TB's.

They've replied to two of my questions so far and seem pretty good. I'm going to order the shorty ones after christmas and will post details on them here and on my site. The auction IS for a pair. The ones pictured are the longer ones.

They said:-
Hi, we have the shorty version but i guess it is the 3-finger long. We welcome wholesales. If you are interest, please correct their order to save you money and our shipping fee. There is US 2 discount on each pair for ordering 2-9 sets, US 5 discount for 10-19 sets, US 8 discount for 20 sets or more. Hope to deal with you soon.
so a group buy may be worth thinking about. Much much cheaper than Pazzos etc then. I can't bring myself to pay that much for just levers! :)

Last edited:
Back