Chatterbox X1

S

sportrider

if you still have it an a month or so I might be interested I've been trying to get one of eBay but I'm always getting outbid right out of my price range.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Sure thing danny.

I forgot to mention that I will be ordering a new headset to it as well. I am keeping the current one as I have converted it for use with my Ipod.

Or if you want to order the new headset then I will let it go for $150. The headset sells for about 30 bucks.

S

sportrider

I'll let you know, I've exhausted my allowance for the month, but theres always next month!!!:thumbup:

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
No problem. If you know you want it then I will certainly mark it sold and ship it to you. You can pay when you get the funds, I know where you hang out.:rockon:

J

jsteinb95

ummmm......I don't think he asked for my approval.....let me think about it.. j/k. Do you have to buy the same brand for a second one for them to work together? (maybe a stupid question)

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
It doesn't have to be the same brand. I used this with guys that were all using the autocom system. You will need 2 to be able to communicate with each other though.